Travel Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Russia

A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis.
    The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a
    room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been
    replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite bathrooms and
    air conditioning or climate control. Additional common features found in hotel
    rooms are a telephone, an alarm clock, a television, and Internet connectivity;
    snack foods and drinks may be supplied in a mini-bar, and facilities for making
    hot drinks. Larger hotels may provide a number of additional guest facilities
    such as a restaurant, a swimming pool or childcare, and have conference and
    social function services.

Some hotels offer meals as part of a room and board arrangement. In the
    United Kingdom, a hotel is required by law to serve food and drinks to all
    guests within certain stated hours; to avoid this requirement it is not uncommon
    to come across private hotels which are not subject to this requirement.[citation needed]
    In Japan, capsule hotels provide a minimized amount of room space and shared facilities.

In Australia, Canada and Ireland, the word may also refer to a pub or bar and
    might not offer accommodation. In India, the word may also refer to a restaurant
    since the best restaurants were always situated next to a good hotel.
    luxury hotels

hmm, why are you posting this in the Russia's page ?

Wrong thread ?
    Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

))))its tru

Comment

that's true .
        Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Not having a lot of ideas about it but one thing i am sure about is the way how and the terms it grows new york niagara falls tour is there for a lot we can get to take care of all this through it.

Comment

Russia is the world's largest country. It is the most visited state of the world. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I have been there about few months ago with my friends. I saw many fabulous places there. I had a lot of experience. I think you should go there once. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

Russia is a good place for tarvelling lovers. I visited many time sin my life, but I like its these attractions. Now I like to share with you an dsuugest you must visit there when you go in Russia. I hope you will great fun there like me. Moscow Kremlin, Peterhof Palace, Church of the Savior on Blood and Summer Garden.

Comment

I am so happy after getting this nice stuff about Russia. Now it will be quite helpful for me to convince my father for Russia tour. I want to take the tour of this country with my father and this stuff will gonna helpful for me to get his ready for this tour. Keep sharing your nice and interesting views.

Comment

Working...
                X