Really expensive hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really expensive hotels

Which hotels in the world have you been at and which were the most expensive ones?

My personal most-expensive hotel was in germany a couple of years ago where we had travelled around the clock for 48 hours and we just had to take a break. I can't remember the hotel name but the figure was around $500 a night.

That was an expensive night but it was a beautiful sleep anyway.
    Administrator

The most I ever paid for a hotel was like $140.00 a night. That was in Key West, and one of the cheapest ones available.

Comment

I have paid as much as $400 a night for a room. I really love Loews and the Hyatt. But, a much cheaper and still nice option for me is Hilton Garden Inn.

Comment

World's Most Expensive Hotels:

(It should come as no surprise that the world's richest man, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, has been to two of the world's most expensive hotels).

Nr:1 The Mansion at the MGM Grand, the $5,000 price tag is simply for the room. Meals and alcohol are charged separately.

Nr:2 (United States) Little Palm Island in the Florida Keys, has a similar pricing .....meals and activities are not included

Comment

If i had to pay I would never go that hotel. Once I was attending one confrence, that time we were stayed in five star hotel. It's name was Royal Crown Plaza and we came to know organiser had paid $600 per night. Oh my god!

Comment

United Arab Emirates
            Burj Al Arab
            Royal Suites
            $6,850 per night

I did not stay there but I see it as one of the most expensive...
            The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. -St. Augustine
            My project about Benidorm Hotels and the surrounding area.

Comment

Bullet: That hotel looks amazing, it's one of a kind!
              Administrator

Comment

Las Vegas is the city which has really expensive hotels. My job requires me to go there a lot. And so I've a fair amount of idea about that place. I make booking etc through easyclicktravel and there was no problem at all.

Comment

There are many hotels are available which are really expensive but it depends on you which one like you but in my opinion Ireland hotels is best and more expensive, their looks are amazing.

Comment

Most of hotels comes with the best living accommodation and luxuries facilities so, it can be a very cost effective for people. But, there are so many hotels that gives the best luxuries living and foods services in budget price so, it will be a very great option for them to enjoy great living and delicious foods in their budget.

Comment

We are provided best living accommodation and luxuries facilities in the cheap rate.Its really very useful and comfortable for you if you come a long day trip in South Africa.Thanks for sharing this post with us and please visit our site to check all facilities.

The Lakes Boutique Lodge
                      France Travel Guide

Comment

$65,000-per-night stay at Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel is most expensive hotel i heard.
                        http://www.toronto-limousine-rental.ca

Comment

When i was spent my holidays in Orange Beach,Alabama. I booked my resort their and i have paid 700$ per day. It was really luxury accommodation thats why it was so expensive.
                          Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Working...
                          X