Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST hotel experience in SINGAPORE! (REVIEW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST hotel experience in SINGAPORE! (REVIEW)

A REVIEW ON MY HOTEL EXPERIENCE AT IBIS HOTEL

i have recently just stayed at the IBIS hotel (IBIS SINGAPORE ON BENCOOLEN) for 3 days. overall, IBIS hotel is located at the bencoolen street as the name suggests, and is very near to the bugis and little india district. IBIS is very accessible as there is a MRT station just a 5 mins walk away and there is a bus stop directly infront of the hotel. for shopaholics, there is a few shopping malls nearby the bugis mrt station. what's interesting is the streetshopping experience i had at bugis street (if i did not remember wrongly). and IBIS seems to be surrounded by alot of temples, arts schools. for little india, there are alot of shop houses selling traditional indian costumes, jewelleries, scent and more. nice to look around.

although being an economy hotel, IBIS does not gives me the very old budget hotel feel. the moment when i stepped into IBIS, i was greeted by a friendly security guard, and he seems to be enjoying his job though. the whole hotel lobby is trendy, young and lively. the lighting used was good.

the check in was fast, and the front desk officer was kind enough to tell me the directions to the hotel lift although the lift appears to be quite obivous (going the extra mile!).

rooms wise, simple, no frills and comfortable. again, the whole room gives me a very modern and warm feeling.

housekeeping staffs was fantastic, did a really good job at cleaning up the mess i made. (opps)

i have my breakfast at IBIS and it was great. a great variety of breakfast items for me to choose from, puffs, fried bee hoon, eggs, and more. also, i have my lunch at the 'IT's ALL ABOUT TASTE!' restaurant whereby they serve Singapore's local food in small sampler portion. a really unique concept restaurant. food is good and does not leaves you feeling bloated or hungry. i can choose either 3, 4 or 5 dishes from the menu. i chose 3 dishes and the portion is just nice.

okay! that's what i want to share with everybody!

maybe people who have stayed in IBIS can help to post your experiences or your comments so as to help those who might be using the IBIS hotel.

I like the vibe of the place, it was relaxing. Staff is warm and friendly. I will return again.
    Lobby and restaurant were very nice. I enjoyed the room service, which is posh, and I stayed in the Garden Tower (I believe it is the name) rooms had balconies. I do recommend. One regret,room was a bit musty from the humidity, this could be better attended to by maintenance.
    luxury hotels

Comment

I’ve heard a lot of great things about Singapore. I’d love to go someday.

Comment

Working...
      X