Bed & Breakfast Package in Boracay Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed & Breakfast Package in Boracay Island

If you love beaches then travel in Boracay Island and enjoy white sands beachfront! 7Stones Boracay Suites has great Bed & Breakfast Package for only Php 6,900 (minimum of 2 nights for single or twin sharing). Valid until December 15, 2012 .
    Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Thanks for information. I really love beaches and staying near beaches spending my holidays at restaurants or Bed and Breakfast near beaches. I love Cornwall beaches and I have been there a lot.
    Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

Take advantage of Our Discounted Packages:-
      7-Day Island Escapade Package for 2 Adults!

7-Day, 6-Night Deluxe Accommodations
      2-Hour Island Land Tour with visits to Puka Beach, Bulabog Beach, and Mount Luho
      Sunset Cruise on Local Sailboat (Paraw)
      Banana Boat Ride
      In-room Full-Body Massage or Foot Spa (1 Hour)
      Daily Breakfast
      Dinner Certificate for Ariel’s House (500 PHP per person)
      Complimentary Welcome Drinks
      12 Bar Drink Coupons (water, soft drinks, fruit juices, fruit shakes beer, limited mixed drinks)
      Transportation from/to Caticlan or Kalibo Airport
      Price for Two: $699
      Note: Discounted Boracay Packages are not available during super peak periods
      Super Peak periods are from Dec 22, 2015 – Jan 4, 2016; Feb 5 – Feb 11, 2016; and Mar 21 – Mar 28, 2016...........

Comment

Bluewaves Beach House is also a good choice with friendly accommodating staff. It has free Wi-Fi, breakfast and so much that you would love to add in your place to live in during your travel but one thing is unforgettable that is view of beach from your balcony.
        tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Working...
        X