Niagara Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls

This is just a general mention of the B&B's at Niagara Falls, Ontario.

That's the last location we stayed at one and we enjoyed it. We had a spot up along the river on the way to Niagara-on-the-Lake, which is also a beautiful destination.

We were in walking distance to the falls, but it was a fairly long walk. There are many properties to choose from in that area.

Has anyone else stayed in a bed & breakfast place in the Falls' area?

I been to Falls and stayed at a B$B there but I can't remember the name of it. I'll try looking for it and will let you know what it was called.

Comment

My advice would be stick to the Canadian side. I was totally NOT impressed with Niagara Falls New York.

Comment

I've heard that a lot, that the NY side is not much to be talked about. Shame.

I would love to see the falls, when time and money permit.

Comment

Originally posted by Britjojo View Post
          I've heard that a lot, that the NY side is not much to be talked about. Shame.

I would love to see the falls, when time and money permit.
          I think same. I am collecting money to take real joy of fall. I hope I will collect very soon.

Comment

Hi

I have seen amazing view of Niagara fall. It is extremely beautiful and marvelous.
            Discover Kerala | Hotels in Paris

Comment

The Niagara Falls are voluminous waterfalls on the Niagara River, straddling the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (120 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.
              luxury hotels

Comment

Yes I agree with you Sofia Niagara Falls has lots of magnificent attractions to explore including the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride. It offers to visitors for the best selection of sightseeing tours, winery tours, airline discounts and hotel packages.
                Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Blue Gables is a nice place to have a good stay with free Wi-Fi and with free breakfast plus free parking. They really owe a friendly accommodating staff. It is located near the falls at just 20 mints walk from falls. Clean and wide rooms and yes the bathrooms are also clean and private there.
                  tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Working...
                  X