No announcement yet.

Places to Watch in Amritsar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! Amritsar is a nice city of India. It is an interesting and wonderful city for visit. I had a great time there during my India tour. There are very historical and famous places for tourists grab attention. I explored the different amazing places there and my favorite places are: Harmandir Sahib, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Durgiana Temple and Jallianwala Bagh.

Comment

I never visit Amritsar but yea I heard alot about Golden Temple its my wish to visit once.

Comment

Good to see this discussion and I am sure I will get lots of new ideas about this place. Amritsar is a new place for me. I have no idea about it but all of you guys had shared great information about it. I will go there as soon as possible. I hope I will enjoy there a lot.

Comment

Sami321!! I do agree with you and would say that all of you guys have shared such nice and useful posts about the thread. i am so sure that this would be a good way of fun for me. Sami i would like to know about your tour I mean when you will move for?

Comment

Amritsar is a best pilgrim spots for Sikhs. There are many famous places watch at Amritsar. Golden Temple is one of the best attractions tourists spot in India.
            Same Day Agra Tour By Train | Same Day Agra Tour By Car | Same Day Delhi Tour | Same Day Jaipur Tour | Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Tour | Himachal Tour Packages | Kashmir Tour Package | South India Tour | Leh Ladakh Tour | Kerala Tour

Comment

Working...
            X