7. Jakarta, Indonesia
    6. Lima, Peru
    5. Los Angeles, United States
    4. Timbuktu, Mali
    3. Paris, France
    2. Sydney & Melbourne (or Melbourne & Sydney), Australia
    1. Tijuana, Mexico

Comment

Dhaka, Bangladesh is the worst city in the world to live in, according to the report, with an overall rating of 38.7 out of 100
      Dog Training Los Angeles

Comment

i think Pakistan is the Worst city in the world. Where crime is open game.

Comment

@angelinadavid84 I agree.!!

Comment

I don't think so any place is count in worst. but if i like most place is Orlando Florida.

Comment

Me too hate this places Islamabad and Karachi. These are worst cities in the world.
              USA to INDIA Air Tickets

Comment

From last update i have come to know that-
                Dhaka, (Bangladesh) is worst living city in the world.

Comment

Manilla , i think is the worst city because there is so many evils like mafia drugs.
                  Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

I am totally agreed with angelinadavis. There is no country bad in world. So no hope of worst country.
                    gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Its basically about the taste of someone when the person likes that and also new york city to acadia national park is one of those activities that are truly useful and works to me certainly.

Comment

I will say Africa, its a opinion from my side.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbreat View Post
                          I am totally agreed with angelinadavis. There is no country bad in world. So no hope of worst country.
                          You are right no country is bad. Every destination has its own charm and beauty. Being a tourist I have been explored a lot of incredible destinations around the world. I found this world very pretty and awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Manne View Post
                            Where to find the Worst Places In The World ?! The last topic is about 'best cities in the world'. Now whe try to find out about the 'worst cities in the world'

Is it Africa, South Asian, or Middle Eastern ?! You tell me.....
                            I wouldn't say a worst city, but I wouldn't prefer to go Africa's Somalia city. I visited there once with my friends which wasn't a happy journey of our life.

Comment

According to my point of view NYC is a most worst city for travelling of the world. It is famous for its historical places. It is a adorable place for visit and you can enjoy there hiking, trekking, kayaking, boating, moter biking, swimming, photography and gulf surfing. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I will love to be there again in my future life.

I had remarkalbe journey during my washington niagara falls tour

Comment

I like to say that "I am going to agree with there here we can enjoy hiking, trekking, kayaking, boating, motor biking, swimming, photography and gulf surfing. . I hope in future I will enjoying motor biking on the CA attraction of Golden gate bridge. So Whats your say is it good for enjoyable activity here. I will wait for yours all replies.

Comment

Working...
                                X