No announcement yet.

Best time to visit Bhutan………

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse12, We will wait for your next reply where you will share the images of this city. No doubt that other members are also shared great and useful information about this destination. I also very happy to know it. I hope all of us will spend a great time here.

Comment

Well Bhutan is an amazing destination for all traveling lovers. I never been there but i got sufficient information through this community and i am sure i will have good time there. Keep sharing and keep doing this as you guys are doing it will hlep tourists a lot.

Comment

Bhutan is such a new place for me. My father have been there few time ago and have a great time there. He had explore it's famous attractions and suggested be to be there at least once. I will like to say guys if you feel need any kind of information about that so can ask from us freely.

Comment

I am going to share with you some images of this place

Comment

Jesse you buddy you have shared such a nice images with all of us. It's looks amazing and attractive s well. I am s sure if anyone will visit this destination in his life will come back with pleasant memories like you dud. Anyway buddy what is your next plan? Would you like to share wit all of us?

Comment

My future plan is to explore Thailand. Because I have heard about this destination enough through my uncle and family. Sio in this month, I have decided to explore this nice destination. I am sure in this destination, I will explore some new places. What you say about this destination? Have you ever explored this destination in your life?

Comment

Bhutan

Bhutan is the country of Asia I never visited Asia in my life. I just want to get few information about it plz help me that how to manage the tournament in Asia I will be thankful to you.

Comment

Yeah Jessee I have visited Thailand more then two time alone. That was a nice experience of my life when I travel alone. Do you know dude I am totally blank about that place but have a craze to be there. After exploring I have learned and explored many new things which I have no idea about that. Anyway buddy what is in your bucket?

Comment

Bhutan is a most amazing place for visit and you can enjoy there exciting views of nature beauty. I have been there about few months ago with my whole friends to enjoyed holidays. It was a really great trip of my life. I really enjoyed there hiking, and photography. I explored its fabulous places for having enjoyment. In my point of view summer season is a best time to visit this breathtaking destination. Millions of tourists go there annually with family and kids and spent their holidays.

My mother is going to take Grand Canyon west rim bus tour

Comment

Bhutan is a good and able to visit place in Asia. My brother have been to there once in life and had great time there. I will like to share some names of places that you can visit there while the tour.
                      Paro Taktsang
                      Rinpung Dzong
                      Kichu Lhakang
                      Drukgyal Dzong
                      National Museum of Bhutan

Comment

According to me, The October to December is the ideal time to visit Bhutan. These months will be good to see the beauty of this city. Mavishh has shared great detail about it. she shared great names of places which are famous in this city. I will make a plan to go there as soon as possible.

Comment

Bhutan is a best place where tourist can enjoy holidays with family and friedns. It is famous for its incredible beauty. I have been there about few months ago with my few family members and enjoyed there holiays. It was a really nice trip of my life. I have captured a lot of images there.

Comment

Bhutan is the famous country in South Asia and very famous in the visitors for exploring there. I also visited there after ending the boston to niagara falls tours with my family. I enjoyed there many attractions but Uma Paro Hotel, Tiger’s Nest Monastery, Gangtey Valley and Zuri Dzong Hike are best places for exploring.

Comment

My cousin is going to take a tour of Bhutan and also offering me to take this tour with him. After reading all of your views I have taken a decision that I will join him and will enjoy my time in this country. But I want to know something about its weather condition to pack my bag, so can you tell me about this?

I will take west coast vacations tours with my family.

Comment

Oct to Dec is best time to have a tour there.

Comment

Working...
                                X