Haena Beach Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haena Beach Park

Haena Beach Park is a most visited park of the world. It is a perfect place for all fun and adventure lover. Millions of tourists visited it each year with family and kids and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. It is a best place for outing and where visitors can enjoy hiking and photography. Both of these activities are the best for having fun so I will love to say other travellers that you must try both of these activities while you visit this alluring park.

Haena Beach Park is the best destination for enjoying summer voctions with friends and family. I visited there once time after come back from national park tours from las vegas with my few family members and spend a great time there. I enjoyed diffrent activities and especially photography. I captured beautiful views on my camera during my experience.

Comment

I am agreeing with you REBECCA that Haena Beach Park is the most famous and beautiful destination for enjoyment in summer vacations with family and friends. I also visited there last month with my mates before my niagara falls tour from boston it is a fun beach to explore and do a bit of beach combing. It offers good swimming and snorkeling during calm conditions. It is a favorite camping spot for many visitors. I have captured some images from there I want to share here with all of you hope so you will like it.

Comment

Working...
      X