Which is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is best?

Lets me know which place is best. My one friend wants to impress one girl and want to make her girlfriend. He had shared these places images with me and said that I tell him which is best?. But I am confused because both places are fabulous. All of you help me in this matter.

What say about Brooklyn to boston tour?

I will say dude, The Last one image is really cool and attractive best for go with beloved. I love this image and I also thinking to go there with my Wife in the last days of this month. She is a big lover of winter season and I am sure she will spend a cool time with me. I want to know the name of this image where it take from camera. Waiting for your reply.

Comment

yes last image is very nice.
      Best travel company in Delhi , Cheap International Tour Packages , Reputed travel agencies in Delhi

Comment

what is the difference i can't get that, these are almost same places just a bit different. By the way i would say these both places are equally enjoyable and a couple could have good time there. You can chose any one of these places.

Comment

Alien, there is a difference dude in above images around lots of tables here couple can't sit and enjoy with each other. The second one is more beautiful because it's simple and there is only one table. through this, the other person can impress if he thought this is a special arrangement for him. So what say?
          Anyway, Jesse second can be cool plan for you.

Comment

2nd is looking more romantic because it is in beach, I really love it.
            Buy online grocery in Dubai - Freshculture.me

Comment

Sami321! I would like to say that I really like your suggested place. In fact, I also like the second image most. Anyhow, you asked me about this image place then I want to say this image is taken from Maldives Scuba Diving Beach Dinner. It is a most beautiful place for couples for spending some memorable time with each other.

Comment

No Doubts the place in second image is looking more appealing than the first one. If I were you i will definitely choose the second one. It looks very peaceful and romantic place.
                Intelligent Travel Itinerary Planner | Book a Tour Guide

Comment

Wow guys, I am happy that all of you also like the last one image for the dinner. I also love it and Happy to know the other suggestion for me. I hope Jesse12 will take this place for this beautiful dinner. Have Fun Guys.

Comment

Jesse, after watching this beautiful view, I would also like to arrange a dinner on Maldives Scuba Diving Beach Dinner for my mom. Actually, now these days she is very upset and her Blood pressure always very high. So sure after enjoying this kind of anything she will pleased. Am I right?

Comment

It is really nice. if you want to arrange something like this for your mom. It is a really nice way for feeling some relax and refresh in life. I am sure if you arrange something this for your mom she must feel happy and forget is Blood pressure disease. I would like to say best of luck for it. By the way, if you arrange these things for your father and mom both then it is really nice through this they spend some time together.

Comment

Yeah buddy, I have arranged a dinner for my parents there and both of them had a great time there like you. They were really pleased after enjoying this and my mom is much batter before. Anyway Thanks for the suggestion and sharing this sort of anything with all. So must says keep sharing with all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse12 View Post

Lets me know which place is best. My one friend wants to impress one girl and want to make her girlfriend. He had shared these places images with me and said that I tell him which is best?. But I am confused because both places are fabulous. All of you help me in this matter.

What say about Brooklyn to boston tour?
                          I would really like to say that, you have shared such a cool views with all of us. I like them and want to add here, wants to arrange something like this for my love on her birthday. So do let me know for arranging something like this which point I should select? Curious to see your next post.

Comment

Clifton...! I really like to share your most impressive photos which look very amazing and nice. I have been there a couple of the times in my whole life with my beloved and always have spent such a nice time there. I am sure that it will be a superb time for you and will came back with great memories. I will love to say that you must take your camera with you and make their journey more memorable.

Comment

Working...
                            X