Beautiful hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful hotel

My girlfriend had seen one hotel image in her friend cell phone. Now she is keen to go there and enjoy dinner with me and spend some nice time together. But the problem is that I have no idea about this hotel. I am going to share with all of you that hotel image.

Share some information about this hotel with me.

My boston bus trip from NYC was fabulous.

This is the Dinning bar of Bill and Coo Mykonos Hotel. I also had good time there once and hope you will also enjoy there food.

Comment

I do agree with you on that and would like to say that this image has been taken from Bill And Coo Suites And Lounge. This is a famous hotel in Greece and best for couples. Through this finest place, you guys can spend a healthy time with your loved one and can bring lots of smiles on their faces. So sure my sharing stuff will be useful for you and one more thing you can ask about other things from us frankly.

Comment

Well no idea please go and search it on Google.
        Buy online grocery in Dubai - Freshculture.me

Comment

I also agree with both of you Coo Suites And Lounge hotel is best for couples. My uncle and aunt had explored to this hotel and they are very impressed with its beautiful scenery. They captured some images of this hotel Which I shared with all of you and I am hopeful all of you will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse12 View Post
            My girlfriend had seen one hotel image in her friend cell phone. Now she is keen to go there and enjoy dinner with me and spend some nice time together. But the problem is that I have no idea about this hotel. I am going to share with all of you that hotel image.

Share some information about this hotel with me.

My boston bus trip from NYC was fabulous.
            According to my information, this image had ben clicked from Bill And Coo Suites And Lounge. This is a perfect place for getting spending time with love. This place is located on the address of Megali Ammos, Mykonos (Miconos) 846 00, Greece. If you till waiting for getting information about this can ask from us here frankly.

Comment

thanks post & Like post very...

Comment

Working...
              X