No announcement yet.

10 best places to visit in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bali is a most wonderful and lovely destination for travelling. It is famous for its rich nature beauty and its its surrounding attractions. I have been there about a year ago with my friends to enjoy incredible beauty of this alluring destination. It is a best place for visit and you can enjoy there exciting views of nature beauty. I will love to be there again in my free time for enjoyment. I want know your views about this place?
    Last edited by Darian; 08-26-2016, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Bali is a famous Island in Indonesia. This is my favorite destination in Indonesia and have been there more than twice time with mates. This place naturals views are splendid which drawing me towards them and insist me to spend a long time of my life. Do let me know which kinds of views this place attracts you?

Comment

I would say all member have shared really great lists about most fabulous attractions of Asia. I also visited some places which you have mention in your above posts in my these tours but I am totally blanked about Bali. So you would like to share more information with me about it in details. I hope you will qick reply. I will wait for your next reply?

I am going to enjoy my acadia national park bus tours

Comment

Working...
        X