Best Islands in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Islands in the world.

Well, I have some names of the Best Islands in the world and going to share them with all of you such as;
    Bora Bora,
    Maui,
    Santorini,
    Roatán,
    Boracay,
    Palawan,
    Easter Island.

What are your favorites around the globe? Must share with me.

My manager has suggested me to enjoy a Silicon Valley bus tour.

Talisha you have shared informative names of islands with all of us. That' looks fantastic. Boracay, and Easter Island are my favorite I love to be there again and again in my life. Actually the natural beauty of this place force me to be there and go back with pleasant memories.

Comment

Talisha...! I appreciate your sharing and I must say that you have shared really nice names of different islands around the world. Truly these shared all destinations are the best for visit but I have a good experience of Easter Island because I have been there numerous times in my life. Every time had huge fun there through different activities. It is a adorable place for visit and to see the views of nature beauty. It you like to see natural places then I will suggest you should go there once in your life. I hope you will fully enjoy there.
      Last edited by jack567; 04-15-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Easter Island is such an amazing destination for visit and it is most promising one destination among the nature's sightseeing lovers. It is famous for its rich nature beauty and its nearest attractions. I have been there many times in my life and have really awesome time there. I captured majestic views of nature beauty in my camera. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see natural places. I hope you will fully enjoy there as well as other visitors.

I had remarkable time during my tours from ny with my family.

Comment

Working...
        X