X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing yet , haha , lucky
    Brampton Limousine | Mississauga Limousine

Comment

For me, breaking my tailbone by falling down the stairs in the Paris Metro was pretty bad (even worse: the 10-hour flight back to the States), but the winner has to be the time I became violently ill from the food on an overnight flight from Seoul to Sydney.
      Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Several places I travel around the world and all my trips were excellent. But a journey that I never forget that I have visited in London one day I went from my hotel to the restaurant, I felt that 2 people were after me and I was afraid, because I had a lot of money and mobile in my pocket, she suddenly caught me and snatch my money and mobile that was my worst tour ever.
        Boston Park Plaza Hotel

Comment

I used to visit indochina countries: Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam. That is great trip

Cheers,
          vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

There are always good and bad stories, and I find that after a while, I tend to forget the bad ones.
            Worst for me in general is having long layovers in between legs of long flights, because I usually travel alone, and don't sleep on the plane. So imagine a transatlantic flight for example, (10-12 hours flight) and an 8 to 12 hour layover somewhere else, and then another flight of 6-8 hours, buy the time I am in the middle of the second flight, I am quite prepared to walk right out of the plane, mid flight from sheer exhaustion and desperation.

Comment

Your right, I perform for Exodus and we provide a whole variety of experience vacations in this amazing nation, such as hiking the notorious Inca Pathway or isle browsing in Titicaca. If you want to check out Peru it’s definitely value verifying out! Excellent luck!
              Hair Extensions clips l extensions l extensions ægte hår

Comment

I would say that for anyone United Nations agency might afford to vacation by air this year (especially internationally), the worst travel expertise ought to still be cherished.
                Golf Vacations Scotland

Comment

I spent my last summer vacations in Srinagar and its my best trip ever.Srinagar may be a good vacation destination..famous for its canals,houseboats and Mughal gardens Srinagar is settled within the center of geographical region valley…
                  How to create a Collage
                  Free Photo Effect

Comment

EGYPT OASES

El- kharga

The Kharga Oasis must be one of the most beautiful places in the world, especially at sunset; everything you see at this “green island in the middle of a yellow ocean of sand”, is natural! Whether you are sleeping under the stars, or just relaxing between the high palm-trees, you will find a feeling of integration with the environment. The first time I saw the El-Kharga Oasis, a bright light came to my eyes and I could not overcome the emotion, even I wondered “what better place to go than El-Kharga Oasis?

The Kharga Oasis was an important transit point for the desert caravans since the period of the 12th dynasty (1786 BC – 1665 BC). This was a transition period in the Egyptian history when the Hyksos had control over Northern Egypt and the Pharos ruled over Southern Egypt and the Nubia.
                    The Kharga Oasis was always considered the Southern and Western Gate of Egypt. It connected Egypt to Southern Africa through the forty days road.

Tour operator bassam omr

Comment

Worse travel experience was that day when I lost my way in strange city. I waited for next train on platform for whole night. I can't forget that say
                      Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

I never felt my holiday lazy or worst. But can tell you some of the world’s worst holiday destinations. Cyprus, Eastern Turkey, Benoa, Indonesia and Damneon Saduak Floating Market in Bangkok are counted in worst holiday destinations.

Source: World

Comment

London is a great place for visit. It is my favorite one travel destination around the world. I have been there many times of my life with my friends. I explore a lot of fabulous places of this amazing region. The large number of visitors go there in various countries to enjoy the holidays. So I recommend you to go there once. I hope you will have great time there like me.

Comment

Working...
                          X