• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like travel?

Hi everyone
    Thread title says it all.
    Do you like to traveling?

I am traveling lover. In my life, I have explored many places. I like traveling due to this we have got a chance to explored different places and get nice information about this. I think you are also a traveler. I am right or not? If your answer is yes then you must share your favorite place names with me.
    Last edited by Jesse12; 03-04-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Hello buddy, Nice to see you here. i would like to say that I am also a traveler like both of you guys. Originally I am a nature lover but sometime I want to explore something new which offers me natural views along with information. Jesse12 I want to know something about you. I mean to say which kinds of destinations you always prefer to visit?

Recently came back from mine Essex Riverboat Tour Package.

Comment

It is my goodness you reply me. Hery, I like to explore the historical and nature places. Because I am a nature lover and want to like to see the nature views. In this world, there are many places which show the nature beauty. I like historical places also because I want to get some information about history. Now I am planning to explore some nature places with my friends.

I recently come back from mine 2 day niagara falls bus trip

Comment

Well, If you talk about me, Then I am a huge fan of traveling. I am very crazy about it. It is my dream to explore all wonderful places throughout the world. It is my favourite hobby because it gives me happiness and mental satisfaction. Through this hobby, you can learn a lot while visiting many places. I think it si a best hobby in the world. What do you say about it?

Comment

Talisha! I am going to agree with you. Traveling is the best hobby in the world. Through this, we have got a chance to get some information about the different places of the world and its peoples, culture and many things. I think every traveler agree with us. Because traveling is the best way for get information in a nice way. By the way, I am glad to hear that you are a traveler.

Comment

My greatest joy is to travel especially with my family. It is my goal to travel at least every other year out of the country. We are not rich but I would really save money for our family travels. So far we've been to Hong Kong, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco, South Korea & Maldives

Comment

I just love traveling. I am a solo traveler and it made me more stronger and confident person,now I am capable of taking my own decisions. Traveling is always a rewrading experience. Looking forward to travel as much as I can.
                san francisco sightseeing

Comment

I am a travelling lover and it is a best hobby of the world. It is my dream to explore the wonderful places of the world. By travelling, We gain much information about the different places of the world.I am a nature lover because we get a lot of refreshment from natural creations. Niagara Falls is my favorite attraction in the world.

Comment

Well, Abdon, I read your post and can say that you have enough interest in traveling. I am also a great lover of it and just love to plan tour of different places in my free time. Niagara Falls is also my most favorite destination in the world and I had been there many times in my life. Maid of the mist boat ride is my most enjoyable activity there. What's about you?

Comment

Though i have visited limited places, yet i am seeking more places to explore. I am fond of exotic places and peaceful natural environment. I have started my travelling from college days and now it has become part of my weekend activities.
                      panama city beach resort

Comment

I am glad to know that you have shared such a nice information with all of us about yourselves. It 's amazing and after reading your post, It developed my craze to know something more about your tour. Would you like share with all of us? If yews then reply me soon.

Comment

Hery! I also want to know something about his tour. Beacuse panama city beach resort is a awesome place. The large nmubers of travelers explore this place evey yera. I hope so paulomar reply soon and share nice infaormtion about his tour.
                          Anyway, would you like to tell you that have you explore panama city in your life.

Going to take a 4 day bus tour from new york.

Comment

I think all of the members are a big lover of the traveling. I also one of them and visited many places all over the world. The world is a home of plenty of attractions which are grabbing the tourist attention. I visited many places. The Niagara Falls, Banff National Park, London Eye and Golden Gate Bridge are my favorite places to see in the world. I would like to see them again and again.

Comment

Niagara Falls, Banff National Park, London Eye and Golden Gate Bridge are the great attraction for travelling point of view. I have been visited there many times in my life and now I will go there with my younger bro, He will go there first time so I will go there with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X