No announcement yet.

Travel to dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hery, You say right. jesse has shared enough information about Dubai shopping Malls. I must say this list is best for those who want to go there and also a big lover of shopping. I am thinking to share it with my Mom who is planning to go there. She is also a big lover of shopping. I am sure she will buy many kinds of things for the family.

Comment

Yeah,, you are right. Burj Khalif is a most famous place in Dubai. My uncle had explored this place many times in his life. He told me that he had enjoyed there very time and spent awesome time there. In this month., I also explore this place with my uncle. I am very excited for this.

Comment

Dubai is a best city for visit as travelling point of view. It is a filled with outstanding places where you can enjoy some time with family and kids and make their event more special. I really like to explore its shoping destination. There are many fabulous and luxry resorsts where you can enjoy dining. In my point of view it is aperfect place for all kind of visitors. I also have a plan to go there after enjoying my niagara tour from new york with my friends for having fun.

Comment

Wow it is really good to see that all of you have shared interesting views about Dubai and its famous places. Now I will take a tour of this city and will explore all these destination in my tour. Now tel's we talk about the best shopping malls of Dubai. As this city is famous for luxurious shopping places so tell me something about it.

I will enjoy san francisco to yellowstone tour with my friend.

Comment

All of you members shared very useful information about Dubai. Dubai is my most favorite destination for exploring. I visited there two times in my travling life and enjoyed a lot of there. It has a lot of attractions in it for enjoying to its visitors and make beautifl memories. Dubai Mall, Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach are the most famous attractions there for enjoying.

Comment

Working...
            X