No announcement yet.

A Tour to DC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Jesse12, After reading the detail about your tour, I can see that it is the best tour in the world. All of these places are looking the most famous and major attractions in the world. After known that, I would like to take it within two weeks. If you give me any suggestion then I am stay here to know it. I hope you will reply me soon.

Comment

Here I am going to share the name of some well known historical attractions which I had explore in the region such as:

Lincoln Memorial
      United States Capitol
      National Gallery of Art
      Washington Monument
      Washington National Cathedral
      National Museum of American History

I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

In my point of view tours to yellowstone from los angeles is a best way to enjoy some time with family and kids.

Comment

Sami321! I am happy to hear that you will take this tour within 2 weeks. I would like to say that you must take your camera during your tour. If it is possible then to take this tour with your friends. Because if you take this tour with your friends then you enjoy there more. I say best of luck for your this tour.

Comment

Washington National Cathedral is a famous and nice destination in DC united States. I have visited this place during m,y lat visit and have a great time there. it was a lovely experience of my life due it's grand building and remarkable structure. Every year billions of visitors visit this place and come back with pleasant memories. anyhow Who have a plan to be there soon?

Comment

Well Hery, I want to see some images of Washington National Cathedral. I know that it is one of the most famous tourist attraction in Washington D.C but I never visited it in my life. My friends are visited it many of the times but they had never captured the images of it. If anyone have then share with me soon. I am waiting to see them Can share with me?

Comment

DC is fun place..I like it. According to me it will be a great tour for you ! Enjoy your trip...

Comment

I am going to agree with you. DC is a nice place for having fun and enjoyed your tour. Because in this destination, you can explore there different types pf attractions and also could do there lots od things for enjoyment. I also like this destination. Therefore, I am again taking a boston to washington dc bus trip.

Comment

I just recently came back from this place. It was a really great trip of my life. I explored many fabulous and adorable places for having enjoyment. Many travelling and fun lover go there annually and have such a nice time there. In my point of view it is a best place to enjoy some time with family and fiends. I will love to be there again in my free time for enjoyment.
                  Last edited by Darian; 09-21-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Well Guys, I will say D.C is a home of great destination where we can see many great and wonderful places. This city is also famous for the history lovers. there are many places which are famous for such kind of the travelers. The White House, National Mall, Lincoln Memorial and National Gallery of Art are my favorite places in this city. These are also famous in this city.

Comment

Working...
                    X