No announcement yet.

New York Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Sami321! there is no doubt that the NY is a well known state and very popular among the many travelers. In case of bar harbor , I like to tell you about this, Bar Harbor is a small town on Mount Desert Island. This is a very beautiful town and well known dye to its natural beauty. I have visit there once in my life and enjoy there.

Comment

Talisha...! I would like to say that you have choose really nice destination for having fun. If you want to go there then I am going to share the names of some must see places of this amazing region such as Central Park, Times Square, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and many others. I will suggest must take your camera with you. I am sure it will bes a really great time for you. I hope you will came back with pleasant memories.

I also enjoyed my niagara bus tour from Detroit with my family.

Comment

jacker, These are the top famous and major tourist attractions to see in NYC. I also explored these places many of the times which you have shared here. No doubt that this city is filled with great and wonderful places. It is the major city for the travelers in the USA. I also would like to explore it again and again.

Comment

I am going to share with all of you that I am recently back from my niagara falls 2 days tours from nyc with my family . Now I have a plan to take New York tour with my few friends in next month. New York is one of the best tour to travel lovers taking views beautiful places with natural beauty. I hope it will be a good time with all of us.

Comment

Wow auston, It is good that you recently visited NYC. After reading your post, I can see that you had spent really wonderful time here. Well dude, I want to know about your most favorite places in tour. I hope you will share with me and also know the name of hotel where you stayed during it. Can you do it?

Comment

Guys , I am going to agree all of you and you have shared really nice images Niagara fall with all of us. I have take this tour with my all friends in next summer vacations . No doubt that this tour is filled with considerable attractions especially Niagara Falls. I love it and would like to spend my whole there. I hope I will come back with pleasant memories.

Comment

Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about NY places. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there and so sure about vthat it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.
                Must go to Goldenbustours for getting usefull information.

Comment

Hery! I love to say that you shared the very lovely image of Niagra falls with all of us. New York is a fantastic and amazing destination for visiting. I also glad for taking about this city and enjoying its attractions there very much with my cousin. I also enjoyed their many kinds of rides there. Ans especially we enjoyed their photography very much and captured all the beautiful scenery on my camera.
                  Going foryellowstone tours from salt lake city.

Comment

New York is a most promising one destination among the all nature and fun lovers. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I really like to see its most fabulous natural places. I also visited there for having enjoyment. It is a best place for outing where a lot of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. If you want to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you.

Comment

s all of you have shared your point of views about New York which are interesting to read. Now I will share my openion about this destination. I love NY and want to visit the attractions of this State again and again./ Now these days I have a plan to take a touir of this state and explore Central Park, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island abnd lots of others too. I am excited about this tour and surely once again it will gonna best and memorable experince of mine like my prvious experinces. What about your plan to go there again?

I am back from my hearst castle tours from san francisco.

Comment

Working...
                      X