No announcement yet.

Travel with kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to say that you have raised nice question. Recently I have free from mine tour which I have take with my yonger sister and during that we have explored many attractions such as
    Toronto Zoo
    Canada's Wonderland
    Algonquin Provincial Park
    Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
    According to my experience these will be best for your aunt and her child's.

Comment

I agree with you Hery. All these places which you have shared in your post are nice. I think these places are best for kids. I am sure If your aunt explore these places with her kids. then they must enjoy the journey and spent a great time there. By the way, Herry what are your future plans? I mean which place you will explore in the future.

Comment

Plan your trip at Gulf Shore of Alabama. I would like to share information about Turquoise Place, an amazing hotel to reside. You will surely enjoy your stay. It has pleasant views from Balcony.
        Orange Beach Resort

Comment

domsmith752, You have suggested really great names of the hotel. I want to see some images of Turquoise Place because I have no idea about this hotel. I will stay there in the next month with my family. I hope you will reply me soon with great collection of images. I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Turquoise is a nice hotel. It is a 4 star hotel. it' service are so nice and staff members are so cooperative as well. Smai I am going to share some images of thus hotel with all of you.

Comment

I have not stayed in this hotel personally. But my friend had stayed in this hotel. He had stayed in this hotel for three days. After coming back, he told me that this hotel is nice and all the room are air-conditional and clean. The services of this hotel are good. He also tolad that the food of thsi hotel is delicious. In future, I also try to go there and enjoy loverty food.

Comment

Dubai is a destination to the travelers of the world especially Burj Khalifa is an highest building in Dubai.I visited Dubai last year with my family and I captured many beautiful scenes that place.I also enjoyed a lot of fun with my family.I would like suggest to travelling lovers to visit Dubai must in their life at once and enjoy that place very will.

Comment

Working...
                X