No announcement yet.

Do you like Malaysia ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Malaysia Gallery here http://www.tourismzone.com/tourism-m...-malaysia.html

Comment

Yes, I like to Malaysia because I can see lot of places which have a beautiful mountains , parks and restaurants where i can enjoy to it.
      Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Yes, I like because here i can see beautiful paces and resorts.
        65 travel insurance

Comment

Malaysia is fastest growing nation of east Asia and famous due to its long islands. It has some fabulous travel destinations that attract me a lot.

Comment

Hi,
            Malaysia is beautiful country with full of travel attraction for traveler around the worldwide.
            Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

Yes Malaysia is a very beautiful country to visit for tourism. Malaysia is the combination of natural and artistic beauty with beautiful landscapes and high rise buildings based on advance technology. One should visit Malaysia once in his life. But City of Islamabad and Kaghan Valley in Pakistan is also very attractive and beautiful cities for tourism consists of natural beauty and artificial beauty.
              hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

I love Malaysia. In Malaysia you can see many beautiful mountain places, beaches, resorts, parks and restaurants where you can enjoy every moment. Landscape in Malaysia provide a wealth of options for unforgettable vacation in the tropics.
                Time square Hotel

Comment

I haven't been to Malaysia recently, but it was about a decade ago story, when i was the only person visited Malaysia from my family, i am planning for a holiday at Malaysia as it is really great location to enjoy the week off from the work. It will be nice to visit the place with your family so as to complete the holiday in grand manner.
                  Manchester Marriots New Hampshire

Comment

Before telling any thing i want to say that tourism of Malaysia is the best for medical and more beneficial so this is also one of the reason for traveling to Malaysia. The government of Malaysia also provides best services and facilities for coming travelers. There are all infrastructural facilities available to go for traveling in Malaysia.
                    Last edited by rosi dmoon; 07-06-2012, 08:51 AM.
                    Rao Rajput Parivar | Rajput | History Of Rajput

Comment

Yes i like Malaysia infect i am thing to spent my honeymoon in Malaysia because it such a wonderful destination. I think you can see lots of places its beautiful mountains, beaches, parks and restaurants in Malaysia which is so beautiful where you can spend a beautiful time.
                      Last edited by storecoree; 07-13-2012, 05:10 AM.
                      New York Hotel

Comment

I do not have any idea about Malaysia. But i listened so mush about it. It is a nice place.
                        It is a tourist place.
                        I wish i will go Malaysia in future.
                        Affordable Budget Hotel Booking in Haridwar from Midtownhotel

Comment

I like malaysia want to travel in malaysia.

Comment

Yes, I like it.
                            thanks
                            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

The largest community of Malaysian in the definition of the Constitution of Malaysia for Muslims in other words. If you are Malaysian you are automatically Muslims. Malaysian political chiefs to occupy the political arena.

Comment

yes i like Malaysia . i am go there once time and i like it culture and food also.

Comment

Working...
                                X