Best Places to Visit in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puerto Vallarta is one of the best.
    Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Alien, here I am going to share few detail about Copper Canyon. It is one of the most visited destinations of this region. It is a group of canyons that are located state of Chihuahua in Mexico. It is an ideal destination for adventure lovers because they can enjoy a lot of adventures activities there.

Comment

These are the best places to visit in Mexico:
        1. Playa del Carmen
        2. Puerto Vallarta
        3. Tulum
        4. Cozumel
        5. Mazatlan
        6. Los Cabos
        7. Oaxaca
        8. Guadalajara
        9. Acapulco
        10. Mexico City

Comment

Alien...! I appreciate your sharing. I am a big adventure lover and Copper Canon is my favorite one destinations of Mexico. Its adventure spots appeals me a lot. I also visited there before my bus tour of boston about a year ago and had a great fun there. I enjoyed there different activities like cliff climbing, mountains hiking and trekking. If you are nature lover so I suggest you must visit there and enjoy there different activities through adventures spots.
          Last edited by jack567; 10-15-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Last year i went to Orange Beach, Alabama with my family and it was great experienced for me. I enjoyed their so much. Now i can decide to go mexico. Thanks to share this wonderful information. It helps me lot.
            Orange Beach Resort

Comment

jack567, seriously, I am fully blank about the Copper Canon. I have never visited there nor listen about it. It sounds really a cool place and I want to read about in detail after that I will make a plan to explore this destination as soon as possible. Will you like to share your information about Copper Canon with me? I am waiting for your quick reply.

Comment

Copper Canyon in northern Mexico is a series of natural formation. It is one of my most favorite destinations because I am a nature lover and want to explore the beauty of nature around the world. It is a peaceful destination and its grab my attention towards its beauty. There is all around greenery attracts the tourists and It providing a chance to get some memorable moments of life. I will suggest to all visit this destination once in life.

Comment

Hery! You have shared nice experience about Mexico. Really, Mexico is a nice country of North America. My brother visited there with his friends during last summer holidays. According to him, Mexico's destinations are very beautiful for tourists. There are Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba and Sistema Dos Ojos are so amazing and wonderful attractions. He had a great time there and enjoyed these places there.

Comment

Jase, your appreciation develop my courage to share more information about different destinations. after reading your post, I can assume that your brother has a great experience there because he had explored there different destinations. During my visit, I also explored there Chichen Itza, that is a world famous complex Mayan ruins in Mexico and it structure and beauty attract me.
                    Last edited by Hery; 12-14-2015, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Chichen Itza is such a nice destination for tourism as it is the world's famous complex of Mayan ruins in Mexico. Yesterday my friend Alix has back from his tour to Mexico and told me that he got there truly a great time. The natural beauty and majestic views of nature could be enjoyed there anytime. He also shared some images of the destination with me which captivate me to explore it at least once in life.

Comment

I have explored Chichen Itza during my visit first time but last time I explored this destination on my cousin's marriage. I visited this destination with my cousin's and other family members and we enjoyed there a lot because the we did there interesting and entertaining activities. The beauty of this building grabbed our attention towards them.I must say that your friend has great experience there so I would like to suggest you should explore this place personally in future.

Comment

Hery I liked your recommendation. I am also very interested about the Chichen Itza and seeking for a chance to explore this beautiful destination as soon as possible. I have asked my mom about my this desire and she is planning a tour in the next month. I am hopeful that it will be a great tour for me but before that I want to saw some images of the place. So, Wil you like to share with me?

Comment

I am also planning a trip with my friends and we are deciding to visit Mexico. Thanks to provide this wonderful and useful information. Last time, I visited to Panama City Beach, Florida was very beautiful and awesome place for visiting. It was great and awesome experienced for me.
                            panama city beach resort

Comment

Well, Paulamar, Panama City Beach, Florida is an ideal place for traveling. Last month my sister has been there to celebrate the Thanksgiving Day with his beloved Fiance and told me that the trip was excellent. They enjoyed a candle light dinner on The sandy beach and also done many interesting activities. I am also planning to take a tour of the place soon in future.

Comment

It feels good to listen that you have a plan for visiting Panama City Beach,in future. I am so sure you will enjoyed there a lot like all visitors. I have visited this destination once in my life and that was fabulous. I have explored there many different kinds of destination that was good for me. Anyway would you like to share me in which hotel you will be stay there? I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X