World's largest Legoland Water Park ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's largest Legoland Water Park ?

Good news for those who loves the adventures locations here I want to share a news about travel,In Malaysia The world's largest Water park is going to open in October 2013,Grab your swimsuits -- the date has been set. With over 20 attractions and 70 models, the 300,000-square-meter space is being touted by officials as the world's largest Legoland Water Park.
    Read more
    There are lot of luxury or adventures activities are held in coming few months with named Legoland. Malaysia On the Build-A-Raft River, seen here in San Diego, kids customize their own tube with soft Lego bricks before floating down a lazy river.I think this is the best news for the world travellers who loves the nature and adventures locations.In this water park you feel the all luxurious facilities so get ready for feel the luxurious life.
    Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Thank for providing this news. Its more informational sharing.
    International Shipping Line, Car Shipping USA, Usg Shipping Line

Comment

Originally posted by shipping01 View Post
      Thank for providing this news. Its more informational sharing.
      Thanks for your reply dear.This coming October the new world'd largest water park is opened for everyone.
      Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Comment

I have a good experience of Legoland Water Park. It is a world's largest park which is located in Carlsbad. It is an ideal destination for history lovers. I have been there many times of my life. A lot of visitors go there and had great time there.
        Last edited by jack567; 10-27-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X