No announcement yet.

Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida has many attractions for travelling lovers. I visited many times in my life Florida. I like its many attractions but most of them, I like its golden gate bridge. OI like its structure and I want to see this attraction of Florida again and again. Can anyone like to share his personal experience of Florida's attraction?

Comment

Miami is an amazing beach of Hawaii. It is most promising one destination among nature's sightseeing lovers. It is famous for its nearest interesting points which make more prominent it. I also have visited there with my whole friends during my last summer vacations. It is a best place where you can enjoy holidays with family and friends. If you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try its fabulous activities like boating, kayaking, swimming and diving.

I had great fun at 4 day tour from LA

Comment

Miami is the most famous city in Florida. It is the best kind for visitors enjoying the different kinds of attraction. I also explored there after come back from houston guided tours. There are many kinds of attractions but I liked the some of these attractions are Ocean Drive, Vizcaya Museum, and Gardens, Zoo Miami.

Comment

Miami city is filled with the attractions which are famous among travel freaks. Like as these are some places which are mot popular attractions of this city:
          Jungle Island
          Villa Vizcaya
          Miami Children's Museum
          Pérez Art Museum Miami
          Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
          Venetian Pool
          What would you liek to say about thes eplaces?

Comment

Working...
          X