travelling in usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tranzysmitha View Post
    i am planning to travel in usa in this vacation please suggest me interesting places where we can spend our vacation time.
    USA is the best place for travelling. These are some beautiful attractions in the USA those names are Grand Canyon, Las Vegas Strip, Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls is my favorite attraction in the USA. I visited this attraction about one year ago and I want to go there again with my family. I spent very good time at this place. I think you should go to Niagara falls, because it is a best place to visit.

Comment

jack567, Niagara Falls is also one of my favorite falls around the world. I have been visited this awesome destination many times during my New York and Canada tours. This region is rich in natural beauty. We can also enjoy countless recreational and adventurous activities there.

Comment

All members shared sufficient information about US attractions. Which is also one of my favourite one destination. I visited there numerous of times and now going to enjoy yellowstone mt rushmore tours with my friends. Have you ever visited there then must share your experiencing with me.

Comment

I will suggest you to go Orange Beach,Alabama and it is the best destination for vacation.
          Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Here I am going to say that all the senior members have shared really sufficient information which is appreciative. I am so sure that it will prove really valuable for all travelers like me. I am a traveler and love to collect information about the charming destinations around the world as it appeals me a lot. I will like to share my information with my family and friends and so sure that they will like it.

Comment

I would like to recommend you to visit Panama City Beach, Florida in USA. It is very beautiful and amazing place to visit.
              panama city beach resort

Comment

There is no doubt Panama city beach is a nice destination for all tourists. I have been there many times with my friends and it is always source of happiness for us. We enjoyed there a lot and have a good fun time there that was memorable for us. We have did there many sea sighting and breathtaking activities there that was awesome. I would love to travel this destination again and again.

Comment

Hery, you are absolutely right about the Panama City beach. The beach is really a nice place to enjoy the fun of vacations as my Dad has been there. Anyway, I saw your posted link and came to know that you are going to take a new york to watkins glen bus tour. I am listening about it first time so want to read about it. Will you like to brief me fully about it? I mean what you will do during the tour for having some fun?

Comment

USA is a really nice most wonderful and lovely region for visit as tourism point of view. It is has plenty most astonishing sights to have fun to their visitors. I really like to see its most fabulous natural places. I have been there many of the times in my whole life and always have spent joy ful time with family and friends. Millinon of tourists love to go there due to its alluring attraction. I am sure you will have really nice time there.

Comment

Working...
                    X