No announcement yet.

What to see this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should go Panama City Beach, Florida. It is the best and awesome place to visit in the summer season. It is really an amazing place to have fun.
    panama city beach resort

Comment

Panama City Beach is a well known holidays destinations of the world where a the large number of visitors come here annually with family and kids and enjoyed their holidays. This summer I have a plan to go to there with my few friends to enjoy holidays. I am so happy for it. Me and my family really excited about this trip. I am sure it will be a memorable time for me. Any suggest for me?

Comment

I agree with you jack567. NO doubt that the Panama City Beach is the best and the major attraction for the summer season. It is also bet for those who want to make the holiday memorable. My cousins are planning to go there in this summer vacation. I am sure they will come back great memories. They are very excited for it because they will go there for the first time.

Going to take the New york to Virginia Beach tour with my family.

Comment

I am thinking about Goa in India. It is the best place for summer trip.

find a job in australia | skilled visa australia

Comment

Glad to know buddy you are going to visit Goa in your future. I am so sure this will e a nice visit for you like all. Anyway buddy which attraction you have a plan to visit there would you like to share with all? I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Goa is one of the best and popular tourist destinations place in India. So Goa attractions are its gorgeous beaches,Goa cuisines,water sports and colouful culture and natural beatuty.

Comment

you should have visited panama city beach great place
                to visit wonderful location along the beaches and blue green water . And Luxury Panama city beach resorts to stay and have fun and enjoy best place to spend vacation

Comment

Panama city beach is my all time favorite place where I wants to go again and again in my life. it is always lovely place for me and force me to be there again and again. Anyway buddy what will you say about' nearest beaches.

Comment

Summer vacation should be chilled, triller and adventurous. The best places for the summer destinations in India are :
                    1. Goa
                    2. Kerala
                    3. Rajasthan
                    4. Rishikesh

Comment

Hehehe, Muk its good !

Comment

Rishikesh is my favorite place for summer as i can do white river rafting, rock climbing and Bungee Jumping, Trekking in Jungle and nature walk. But there are lots of places to visit in summer.
                        Everyone wants to chilling out in summer destinations. I am sharing some of them.
                        1. Himachal Pradesh : Shimla, Manali, Macleodganj
                        2. Ooty
                        3. Kerala
                        4. Goa Beach
                        5. Rishikesh, Mussorie, Dehradun
                        6. Jim Corbett

Comment

Well, I am thinking to visit Niagara falls in future. I love only Niagara falls and visit them many of the times. I will say it is my favorite falls in the world. The Niagara falls is famous due to its beauty . It is a important place where we can entertained by various thing. I would like to explore them again and again.

Comment

There is no doubt Niagara fall is the most beautiful waterfall in all over the world. You said that in future, you will explore this waterfall. Which is good. I would like to say that you should enjoy there Maid off the Mist boat ride. Which is the famous and mind-blowing activity there. I also go there again after my Detroit to niagara falls bus tour.

Comment

This summer I have a plan to go to USA with my whole family to enjoyed holidays. We will stay there for two weeks and we want to explore its fabulous destination for having fun. I am so happy for it. Me and my family really excited about this tour. I am sure we will have really nice time there. I hope we will came back with pleasent memories. Any recommendation for me?

Comment

I recommend you to go Panama City beach is an awesome place to visit with so many events happening specially in specially in the spring season
                                Last edited by Jack smith; 06-23-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X