No announcement yet.

I am really impressed by the Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manyasingh ....! I totally agree with you that Singapore is a nice country for visit where I stay for one week after my bus tours san francisco to los angeles with my friends. I explore many gorgeous places there and had an awesome experience there. I want to share the mention of some most famous places that I visited like Singapore Botanical Gardens, Marina Bay Sands and Universal Studios.

Comment

Well, jack567 you say right. There is no doubt that Singapore is an alluring destination and famous for its traveling attractions all over the world. My father has visited there last year for the celebration of his birthday nad enjoyed there fantastic time. It was a good tour for him and he also suggested me to visit there in at least once in future.

Comment

Singapore is always my most favorite one destination to visit as traveling points of view. I have been there about few times ago to enjoy holidays. I explored there a lot of most fabulous and gorgeous places but Botanical Gardens, Marina Bay Sands are top of the list of my favorite destinations. Both of these place are the best for having fun and where tourists can enjoy a lot of most fabulous and interesting things. I want to know about your favourite attraction?

Comment

Johsaf! You shared such a useful stuff about Singapore with all of us. I visited there after ending the Washington DC holiday package with my whole family and spend a great time there. I also enjoyed its all attractions which names you shared with all of us but my favorite attractions are Chinatown, Little India and Arab Street, Singapore Zoo for exploring.

Comment

Working...
          X