Kerala
    Shimla
    Goa
    Agra
    Delhi
    Jaipur
    I love them cities.

Comment

Nice choice twinklekhanna! These cities are most famous and major visiting places in India. I’m never visit in these cities that you mention in this post. If you visit in one of them so please share your experience with me. After complete my hawaii day tours i must visit that your suggested places. Waiting for your reply.

Comment

As per my knowldge Assam is the moest beautiful place to visit.

Assam becoming Foreign Tourist Attractions.

The Kaziranga National Park is a National Park in Golaghat, the park hosts Two-thirds of the worlds great one Rhionoceroses.
        Visitor of the kaziranga great opportunity to stay at United-21 Resort in Kaziranga which provides best accommodation and delicious food.
        Resorts in Lonavala | Resorts in Todgarh

Comment

Nice sharing sagar321! I really like your post. I’m never visit in Assam State during my tour. After reading your post I want to go there and see this national park that you share with us. I’m going this state on next year through the new years tours. So would you like to tell me famous attraction in Assam and best hotel to stay there with lowest price?

Comment

India is a great place for visit that is offers a divers kind of destinations among the visitors. Agra is one of my favorite travel destinations of this country. I like to visits its historical and natural places. The large number of tourists go there with family and kids and spend their vocations.

Comment

Well, Honestly speaking, I have no idea about India and its famous destination as I had never visited there before. It sounds really cool to me and due to its historical and natural places. I want to read more information about it after that I will suggest this name to my parents and ask them to plan a tour od this destination in coming vacation.

Comment

India has plenty most wondeful and really interesting places for visitors to have fun. Goa is also famous destination and my favorite too. It offers a lot of natural spots to enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its cool weather and its alluring attractions. I also spent really awesome time there before my san francisco to yosemite bus tour during my holidays. It was a memorable tour of my life. I captured majestic views of nature beauty in my camera. Anyone have you any idea about this place?

Comment

Working...
                X