Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which places attracts you most? Where I can spend good days with my Spouse in India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Sami321! I would love to share my experiences with you. It is located in northwestern part of the Himalayan Mountain Range, which makes it more prominent and special for adventurers. Ridge of Shimla is one of most famous point of interest for tourists. From there you can amuse yourself by amazing and gorgeous sightseeing of natural surroundings and peaky mountains. And other one is Summer Hill According to me this is just like a paradise for nature lovers.

Comment

manyasingh! Shimla, Agra, and Goa are the most amazing and fun places in India. I have been to India once with my friends after my canada tour packages and I stayed in Shimla, my experience was great, Shimla is a beautiful hill station of India I enjoyed a lot there.

Comment

Goa is my most favorite one, the thing is to experience everything which comes there and lets us have a way out for the things that exists and for that everything has a way out.So yeah keeping them all in this manner helps for sure.
        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
        X