No announcement yet.

what is the place you want to live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I desire to reside in India because I like its heritage and traditions. The town currently has over two million citizens, with a vast most being Hispanics or of Hispanic background....
    Spy Camera In Delhi Spy World

Comment

Sapa town- best place for you choose

I love Sapa because of its weather and mountainous landscapes here. Besides, it is various and beautiful traditional cultures of ethnic minorities here. It is a colorful world for you discovering. I love Sapa, viet nam. I hope you support me.

Comment

European countries are my most favourite places where i want to live and like. Lisbon is my one of the most favourite city or place which is my dream place where i want to live causes of its wonderful environment, culture and other lots of features.
        lisbon

Comment

London is so crazy , I love people in this city, I love the freedom, the food and of course the queen ... This is a city where you can feel alive!! Schoredich power...

Comment

I want to live in Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania and India..
            umbrellas | shop umbrella

Comment

Montgomery Alabama is my favorite place to stay.

Comment

Albany is favorite city to live because of various things to do in Albany like shopping etc.
                Restaurants albany ga

Comment

Destin, Florida is best place to live .Climate moderate all year
                  http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

My favourite to live is Florida.
                    In florida i love to visit Panama City Beach, being the most well known of seashores with amazing sea and helpful environments, is also much in requirement due to the variety of other entertainment and travelling options it provides. The zoo, entertainment and underwater recreational areas are all destinations exclusive to Little Town Seaside and all this together make apartments very expensive to own.
                    Last edited by peterhenry123; 08-28-2013, 10:18 AM.
                    Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

Alabama best place to live
                      Homes for Sale in Montgomery Alabama

Comment

Alabama is best place to living . One of the safest place too
                        Orange beach condos | Gulf shores rentals

Comment

Florida is best place to live.here is life is to amazing full of enjoy.in florida i prefer to live in Orlando city.

-------------------------------------------------------
                          econo lodge hotel near universal studios orlando

Comment

Just Paris.!!

Comment

I will go with Paris. Because, there government is very cooperative, nice atmosphere, culture, people, weather, all things are good as per other countries. So, i will go with Paris.
                              USA to INDIA Air Tickets

Comment

I think i live to Florida it is suitable to me according to weather it is best to me.

Days Inn & Suites Davenport || days inn clermont

Comment

Working...
                                X