Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is best place to visit in your city.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Jazmine! It is no doubt that London is the most beautiful city in the world. It is the capital and major city in England. This city received millions of visitors each year. The Tower Bridge is one of my favorite places there. It has become an iconic Symbol of London. It is close to the Tower of London. It was opened in June 30, 1894. For more details about it you can click here.

Comment

I have recently gone through niagara falls ny at night and it was an amazing experience for me overall i find it helpful for sure.

Comment

my favorite place to visit in my city is London eye, because we can see London by this and its a giant ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London .
        Last edited by marcusnicholas; 05-18-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Paris is my favorite city to visit. I have been there many times of my life. I explore many incredible attractions of this amazing city. The large number of visits go there every year to enjoy the holidays.

Comment

I live in Tanzania right now which is the best place in Arusha. Here main attraction place to Arusha National Park.
            Holidays Safaris in Tanzania

Comment

I would love to talk about my best place in the world. New York is my dream destination and I have visited there during my 1 day new york city tour. I visited Niagara Falls there which is an alluring destination. I spent there really nice time while exploring its breathtaking sights. I also enjoyed there a lot of trip activities like picnic, eating, fishing, and boat riding. I will like to recommend this beautiful destination to all traveling freaks because it is truly a fun loving area.
              I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

I live in Alabama. Their beaches are so beautiful and my favourite one is Orange Beach. It is very beautiful and awesome place for vacation. I love to visit in this place.
                Orange Beach Resort

Comment

In Florida,Panama City Beach is the best place to visit. It is very awesome and beautiful place for vacation. Their beaches are so beautiful and i love to visit their.
                  panama city beach resort

Comment

Guys! In Alabama, Orange Beach is my best city to visit. It is a very nice and beautiful city. I had a great time while this vacation and enjoyed these different activities on orange beach. I suggest you should visit there. And about their experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X