No announcement yet.

What places do you want to visit next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of you members shared very informative stuff about Lake Baikal which will be usefulfor me becaue I have no exprience to this destination in my whole travling life. After seeing the views all of you I also want to go there for my personal exprience. I am very excited for go there and hopeful I will be a good exprience for me.

Comment

All members shared very nice places. My favourite place is Riga, Latvia. It is truly a lovely place and there are many exciting and fun things to do here. There are some of the best places which are of historical and strategic importance and also places which are close to nature like St Peter’s church, Sun Museum, Central Market, Adventure Park Mežakaķis, Jūrmala and Kalnciema Quarter these are most beautiful places in Riga. We visited Riga last 2 years ago with the help of Baltic Transfers. We are planning to visit these places again. I think this trip will give unforgettable memories and it can be great fun to visit these kinds of places.

Comment

If you want to travel to Mekong Delta in a unique and exciting method, I strongly recommend you to try this Mekong Delta Tour. It is fun and authentic river experience in Saigon.

Comment

Working...
        X