Which places are better for holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which places are better for holidays?

Here are different types of places to visit in Holidays.Please tell me which of the following you like the most to visit in your holidays.
    1. Historical places
    2. Religious places
    3. Cultural cities.
    4. Beaches.
    5. Hill Stations.
    6. Deserts.

All these places are good to visit But i don't like visiting the places which are far away from nature.
    So if You would ask me to select places from the above list, I would select the last three places.

Where do you like to go?

Lakshadweep and Maldives Islands are the best destination for beaches and kerala is the best place for hill-stations and cultural destinations.

Maldives Tour Packages || lakshadweep tours ||

Comment

Originally posted by arunsuresh View Post
      Lakshadweep and Maldives Islands are the best destination for beaches and kerala is the best place for hill-stations and cultural destinations.
      Dear, as you said that kerala is the best5 place for Hill-stations.Can you please guide me about the travel facilities in Kerala.
      for example the nearest airport and hotels in Kerala.

Comment

Well, I visited number of countries and every tour was my exceptional but one place I never ever forget called Maldives. It is a smallest island country in Asia but it has plenty of wonderful places.
        Its beaches are main attraction because of its crystal blue water, scuba diving activities, snorkeling etc. I’d definitely recommend everyone to must visit at least once in life.

Comment

Well, I visited number of countries and every tour was my exceptional but one place I never ever forget called Maldives. It is a smallest island country in Asia but it has plenty of wonderful places.
          I have never been to Maldives but I hope it if I would go there I would like it because I love Islands and natural beauty.I hate spending my holidays in city rush.

Its beaches are main attraction because of its crystal blue water, scuba diving activities, snorkeling etc. I’d definitely recommend everyone to must visit at least once in life.
          And also the activities you have described attracts my attention too much.I will probably plan to visit Maldives in the next Holidays.

Comment

I like beaches and Hill Stations. I visited different number of countries and every tour was my exceptional but one place I never ever forget that is Ireland trip because it is wonderful place and their accommodation is wonderful.

Comment

kerala is the best place for hill-stations and cultural destinations.

Comment

You should be choose for India for this.
                Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

As per my view,
                  Cultural cities is good for this.
                  Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

I will suggest you to visit India, Greece or China...
                    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

According to me, best places are The Maldives ,Queenstown, Paris, New York, Hong Kong, Pyongyang, and Monte Carlo. These all destination are very famous in the world, When i want to take a visit very soon,
                      Time Square Hotel

Comment

Where can we visit in India?
                        vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Some beautiful place is also difficult to gain a visitor visa. Try a visa free country. less expensive such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hongkong.
                          NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

In my point of view London, Paris, Hawaii, New York and Florida are the best places to enjoy vocations of the world. Hawaii is one of my favorite one travel destinations. I have been there many times of my life. I saw a lot of incredible places there. Let me know which one is your favorite place?

Comment

I really liked the above conversation. According to my point of view, Beaches are the best choices to enjoy holidays in summers. I mean we can go there with family and enjoy there a lot of attractions like, sand, crystal clear water which is really amazing for swimming, fishing and boating. I will like to recommend it to all travelers who like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X