Places you like to visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places you like to visit

I had love to travel to South Africa. I had also like to take trips to Italy and Greece. I've been lucky enough to have traveled to quite few places in my life, but have never been to any of those places.
    Time Square Hotel

Well, mostly I like the USA...my favorite destination... Some place where should have to visit... Like Alabama, Arizona, Orange Beach, California, Alaska...
    Romantic Getaways l Honeymoon Destinations

Like Our Face book Page : Best Romantic Getaways

Comment

If you ask me to which country do you like to visit most. My first choice will be India. It is really a great country with different trends and cultures. And their peoples are very honest.

Comment

Well, try visiting Italy because there are plenty of places where you really enjoy especially southern part of Italy which has generally mild winters with blue skies, so Rome, Pompeii, Herculaneum are excellent cultural targets, while Amalfi takes good care of those who need a scenic uplift.
        Moreover, Venice and Florence are spectacular places for visiting this month. So I’d like to recommend you visiting there and make unforgettable holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by nencibrown View Post
          I had love to travel to South Africa. I had also like to take trips to Italy and Greece. I've been lucky enough to have traveled to quite few places in my life, but have never been to any of those places.
          If you really want to see the best place of the world.You should visit Dubai.I have been there once.It is the most beautiful place of the world.There are beaches, world's tallest building and much more to see.If you will visit Dubai I would suggest you to take at least 2 weeks trip because there are too much things to see there and all thses things cannot be seen in a week.

Comment

I would like go to Jaipur in India. It's so good for travel.
            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Maldives is my first choice to visit.Lot of adventuresome location are in Maldives.Under water life, live aboard life and more.
              Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Comment

I love The Philippines as a holiday destination. Lots of good beaches, very affordable and world class accommodations, cheap food, friendly people and I love it's warmness. Overall The Philippines is the best vacation spot for me.

Comment

To go to any of these places you have to deal with your patience and just give some time and money for your trips
                  Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

Well, I like to visit to India. A lot of romantic & famous places in India where we can enjoy to our holiday.
                    Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

If I have chance, I will visit all over the world . However, I haven't got chance, so I visit in my Vietnam country.
                      vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

I like some good places to visit in Queensland:

• Brisbane
                        • Mount tamborine
                        • Mooloolaba
                        • Hamilton Island
                        • Port Douglas
                        • Coolum
                        • Burleigh Heads
                        • Magnetic Island
                        Tamborine mountain accommodation

Comment

I liked to much Goa, Mumbai, Delhi. All are very best place for a travel.

Comment

Paris only.!!

Comment

Florida is place where i visit again & again.

Comment

Working...
                              X