No announcement yet.

Places you like to visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yap DavidHGray! Venice is one of most promising places specially for nature lovers. It offers plenty of natural attractive spots, gloreis locations, Best hotels, and number of other joyful places. I also visited there couple of years ago with my family and once i went there with my friends as well. Ringling Museum, Bridge of Sighs, Campanile di San Marco, Rialto Bridge and Grand Canal are one of my favourite places, where i sped a great and remarkable time with my friends.

Comment

I agree with you mr.johnelway45.
      i also love to visit india. It is the best place to visit.
      Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

India is one of most incredible place is visited there once about one year ago. There i had explored Shimla, Goa and Mumbai. Shimla is one of most gorgeous attractions of that region and Mumbai is one of most frequent and populated are but there is lot of interested things to enjoy.

Comment

Once in my life its my deam to go worlds tours and want to see worlds tradition, food, fastivals and a lot others.
          Volunteer Projects Africa ! Volunteer With Animals

Comment

Holy land of Israel.
            Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

I will love to visit Los Vegas or Los Angeles. These are always my favorite places to have fun for summer or winter i always choose them first for any tour.

Comment

USA is my favourite one travel destination. That offers plenty of mesmerizing destinations like New york, Chicago, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, California, Arizon. All these are my favourite one travel destinations and Yellowstone national park, Grand Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Niagara fall Ontario and Hanuma Bay these are my favourite spots,I always get ready for making a visit there.

Comment

Its always fun exploring places and being aware of more things but at the same time when we get to see bus new york to niagara falls as an experience of a particular place that can be quite amazing in many ways.

Comment

I always like to explore the natural spots around the world. I have been visited a lot of incredible natural places around the world but still want to explore few more destinations. I have great desire to visit the beautiful country of Austria. I heard a lot of interesting things about this beautiful country but never went there before during my whole traveling life.

Comment

Germany is my favorite country for the visit and I like Germany attraction. These are some best attractions in Germany those names are Berlin Wall, Museum Island, Cologne cathedral, Reichstag building, Brandenburg gate, Neuschwanstein castle. Berlin Wall is my favorite wall. It is a best place to visit. I visited this place about five years ago and I want to go there again with my family.

Comment

Germany is my favorite country for the visit and I like Germany attraction. These are some best attractions in Germany those names are Berlin Wall, Museum Island, Cologne cathedral, Reichstag building, Brandenburg gate, Neuschwanstein castle. Berlin Wall is my favorite wall. It is a best place to visit. I visited this place about five years ago and I want to go there again with my family.

Comment

These are 7 most famous destinations in the world. Sydney, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Queenstown, New Zealand Kathmandu, Nepal. I like to explore adventures and interesting destinations . The number of tourists enjoy there every year.

Comment

I would like to visit London, England. This is one of my favorite places to visit.

Comment

New Zealand is also a nice destination as tourism point of view. I have been visited this country many years ago with my friends. During this trip we have been visited a lot of adventures destinations of this country like; Milford Sound, Bay of Islands, Abel Tasman National Park and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by AshleyLinger View Post
                                I will love to visit Los Vegas or Los Angeles. These are always my favorite places to have fun for summer or winter i always choose them first for any tour.
                                I agreed with you AshleyLinger...!! Los Angeles and Los Vegas these are my favourite one destinations too. I visited there more than twice time yet. These are most popular one destinations of USA including New York and Chicago. Now i am going to visit there for once again during my bus tour to yellowstone and mt. rushmore with my friends. Do you have any suggestions for my tour?Then must share with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X