No announcement yet.

Pushkar Fair Rajasthan India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushker is one of the best place for pilgrimage and tourist. Pushker is also known for Camel fair which is held in November.
    India Tour, India Travel, Car hire Delhi Chardham Yatra, Kerala Tour Package

Comment

Originally posted by indiacarrental View Post
      Pushker is one of the best place for pilgrimage and tourist. Pushker is also known for Camel fair which is held in November.
      Being a tourists i always want to know about different travel destinations around the world. In you post you mentioned about Camel fair right?? which is helded in November. It seems to be quite enjoyable as i was looking for a suitable timing for visiting in India as well. Have you personally visited there? if yes then let us share about your personal experiences too...A little more info about this Camel fair event would be much regarding here.

Comment

Rajhistan is more like a package for discovering many things because of its oldness and how it belongs to the history. This is the way how it normally goes and for that moment understand all the basics is quite important. When we go to some place like this we need to be aware of everything that can come around us.
        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Pushkar is one of the oldest existing cities of India. It lies on the shore of Pushkar Lake. The date of its actual origin is not known, but legend associates Brahma with its creation.
          Resorts in Corbett | Resorts in Manali | Resorts Nainital | Collection of Boutique | Offbeat Resorts

Comment

Working...
          X