volunteerism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volunteerism

Voluntourism is like a working vacation: People traveling globally to help communities in need while intimately experiencing their culture. This combination of exploration and inspiration is growing in popularity, mostly due to an increase in the number and variety of opportunities now available. I wanted to go to Guam next summer to volunteer with some crop sharing projects. Anyone here tried this before?

In highschool we went to mexico and did some volunterrism which was added to our credits. IT was a good experience because it opened our eyes to alot of things that we did have in America.

Comment

I think that families should take the time to go on volunteerism vacations. I think that would be a healthy thing.

Comment

Yeah I don't think that most americans find it vacationy to go and spend your time volunterring but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Comment

I have not tried yet but I am really very interested. Could you please share some ideas of getting involve in voluteerism?

Comment

You can look up some organizations and see if there are planning in future trips and try to become involved through that. You can find many of those online.

Comment

That sounds like work to me, I don't want to take a trip and be working the whole time.

Comment

Working...
              X