No announcement yet.

traveling with your camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a travel lover and love nature. I think the camera is the most essential thing that everyone should take during travel. So I never forget to keep my Canon EOS in my travel bag because to capture the beautiful moments make your tour amazing and full of fun.
    Last edited by Jacklee; 08-04-2014, 09:41 AM.
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Nice Post.Traveling with camera is best and beautiful option because we are capture every moments .

Comment

yes..to capture the memorable moments..we need a camera..
        thanks..
        Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

I prefer a DSLR to any cell-phone cameras. A DSLR helps me keep the memorable moments in the most beautiful ways during the trip.
          Avant-garde Limousine Services: Airport Limousine Service Red Deer Alberta

Comment

The best camera's for travelling are Fujifilm X-T1, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4, Sony Alpha a6000, Olympus TG-3, Ricoh GR, and Canon PowerShot SX700 HS.

Comment

Whenever I do my packing for my trip I never forget to check my handy camp. because trip without camera is not completed. I love to captured my journey's best moments in my camera. true that mobiles are soo improved but still camera is having its on place because cameras are also improved a lot.

Comment

That is truly needed because when you go to a travel or tourism taking it along you is a very important part of a traveling so that the moments can be captured.
                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

yeah absolutely right Amos! We could captured our pleasant moments in our Camera. We could fresh our memories when ever we need it. I am really passionate about my traveling here i am going to share some images that i captured during my Niagara falls tour. I would love to see some of your collected images...

Last edited by Alien; 01-05-2015, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I don't thing anyone doesn't travel with their camera. Now in this cellphone world we can say there is no need of camera but cellphone don't give quality pictures like camera.

Comment

I love my camera while traveling, it is the best thing for me to pass the time, I like to capture the outside views.
                      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Keeping your camera with you is good idea, but don't be too foolish to take the pictures because all the time taking these pictures will just waste your tour and you can't even enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                        X