No announcement yet.

Best City in the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Florida. It is an amazing city.

Comment

• Sylete, Bangladesh is the best city in the world i think.

I recently visited Miami and recalled this post, I must agree Miami is an absolutely fantastic destination and all the time it was only on the opposite coast from where i live in California. I have travelled to the middle east and europe but Miami topped them both, and I have family there so will be visiting again, soon i hope.

Mark Leroy, Saltcoats, CA
      Last edited by markmark; 05-28-2014, 04:59 PM. Reason: holiday

Comment

• Miami is one of favorite city.

Comment

• I love Chandigarh city in INDIA. It's the one of the best beautiful city in INDIA. I will recommend to everyone should visit at list one time in Chandigarh INDIA.
          USA to INDIA Air Tickets

Comment

• Lot of cities in the world in which have natural beauty but i just preferred to Paris because weather and shopping mall is best ever there..I was go there last two years ago and i take much enjoy with the shopping...
            This site give to you much reliable journey
            durham to new york bus

Comment

• In this vacation I visit some cities of India. I visited Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh (state of India). This is one of the best city.
              puzzle games for kids

Comment

• According to the vocation I think Panama City Beach, FL is the best of all. Because I live around it, but I still think it's an amazing city. There is no other city that I would rather live in please visit the link and find best vocation services.
                Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

• Montgomery, Alabama is the best city in the world.

Comment

• Every city is famous for something, So all cities have thier own beauty.
                    I think Vegas is the best city.
                    gulf shores condominiums

Comment

• NYC is one of the best place to live .
                      Restaurants albany ga

Comment

• According to my point of view Paris is the best city in the world. It offers a wide range of attractions to its visitors that attract thousands of people every year. I think The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre or Louvre Museum, Basilica of the Sacré Cœur and La Sainte-Chapelle are the most viewable attractions there.
                        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

• I love Melbourne, Australia... great city in the world. I liked very much this city, but never visit ever yet. Please check it image of Melbourne...

Thanks
                          Elina Sara
                          USA to INDIA Air Tickets

Comment

• Auckland city of New Zealand is the world best city, which scores an overall rating of 95.7 out of 100.
                            Waitomo Caves and Rotorua is the tremendous place of Auckland. Millions of visitors go there just to see this cave. Bay of Islands is another lovely point of Auckland for fishing and for photography.
                            Last edited by Ash; 05-08-2014, 09:04 AM.
                            I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

• According to me the best cities in the world are venice and Vegas.
                              Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

• According to my point of view the Paris is the best city in the world about its historical land marks but about natural beauty Orlando and Miami are best. Both offer a wide range of beautiful beach for its visitors. Millions of people come there every year for relax from the busy routine. I think to go with Orlando and miami bus tours is a nice option to visited these beaches. Guys! Have you ever been there?
                                Last edited by Jacklee; 04-19-2014, 08:22 AM.
                                I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Working...
                                X