No announcement yet.

How to plan a travel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Begin planning your travel route by deciding on your ending destination. This will help you figure out how to get from point A to point B. For instance, if you are planning to drive from Florida to New York, you have your basic direction mapped out and you can plan your specific travel route from there.
    Pain past is pleasure...

Comment

theft of belongings and delays in trips.
      Once my luggage was misplaced and recovery was given by travel insurance.

Comment

I am not good on planning, I just go on the place I want to visit and plan I just say.. I cross the bridge when I get there.. LOL
        NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

I agree with you all but as per my opinion, A comprehensive travel insurance policy can be of great help if you carry some extra expenses while you are abroad. There are lots of things that you should consider in your mind before submitting the plan. planning is more important in the field of information technology.
          Boston Vacation Packages

Comment

nice information for travel plan and nice tips here.
            days inn hotel universal studios

Comment

In my opinion, we should do the following work:

- Making the suitable itinerary
              - Control the budget
              - Making the entertainment
              vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

"How to plan a round-the-world trip"
                "Around the world in 80 days", the article with the name given above reminds me of that book. The book's a must read for a traveler... Leave it, that's a project on its own... this article wouldn't take much of your time...
                How to plan a round-the-world trip - travel tips and articles - Lonely Planet

Comment

If you would like to go to all of these places, get Associate in Nursing Inter-rail pass, which supplies you unlimited train travel. It's Associate in Nursing particularly bargain|haggle|negotiate} if you're beneath twenty six and may buy the cheaper youth pass.
                  Golf Vacations Scotland

Comment

There are so many informative points you covered. I appreciate it.

Comment

yes very good planing of going in tourist places this is good planing and really good management . travel is good people.

Comment

Look out for following :-

if there is any Government advisory for that locationweather conditions and forecast for the dates you are planning to visit
                        political conditions in that country to avoid any problem during your time of visit
                        Start preparation for your trip
                        Make list of things to do before leaving for your trip
                        Make a list of things you must carry

Comment

Thanks @marytaylor for sharing this useful information with us.
                          Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

Thanks for the instructions i never thought anything like this before going to any trip or travelling anywhere. But now i know these things are very common and important so it's good to keep them in mind.

Comment

That is the most important thing to do with traveling because most importantly if we see how something goes reasonably and at the same time thinking of that everything which you feel like doing and putting your level best at it is the basic need that works big time.
                              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Nice tips sharing with us.
                                Thnaks!
                                Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Working...
                                X