Lost Cities of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
    Jack, You, Alien and FRANKIE have shared great information about traveling. I never visited Lost cities in my whole life. This is truly new and interesting information for me. I am a big lover of traveling and will try to go there as soon as possible. At this time, I am going to chinatown bus tour. I am pretty excited to go there. Have you ever visited there before?
    Sami! I am pleased to see that you found this discussion useful. All these ancient places are really worthy and wanted ones destinations among for history lovers. I will suggest you to must go there and have fun, because these all places also have their own charms. Through visiting there we can know that how that human use to survive at that time, what was their activities etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
      Jack, You, Alien and FRANKIE have shared great information about traveling. I never visited Lost cities in my whole life. This is truly new and interesting information for me. I am a big lover of traveling and will try to go there as soon as possible. At this time, I am going to chinatown bus tour. I am pretty excited to go there. Have you ever visited there before?
      Great to know this you really liked our shared information. After reading your post I am feeling you have great interest in traveling like me and other community members.

Comment

Petra is a such a nice kind of city for having fun that you can explore in Jordan. I really like to see its historical places. I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life and I have really great time there. I really enjoyed there hiking and photography. If you want to go there then I will love to say that you must explore its historical places and make their tour more memorable.

I am so much excited about my new york niagara tours

Comment

Working...
        X