X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York always the best place.
    Air India Travel Deals

Comment

I like hill stations, so from my point of view hill stations are best places for spend summer vacations.

Best Vacation PackageTour Packages Kerala & Holiday Packages Kerala
      Kerala Tour Packages & Kerala Tourism Packages & Tour Packages Kerala & Holiday Packages Kerala & Kerala Holiday Packages & Kerala Tour

Comment

Well, from my side Bali is such beauitufl place to enjoy the summer vactions...Bali is a amazing Isle. in Bali known as the “Island of the Million Temples” or the “Island of the Gods”, because of the whole lot of amazing Hindu wats there are in the Isle. It says that Bali has more wats than homes. Each town of Philippines has several wats. Besides, each house in the Isle has its own little forehead. All Bali wats have a unique direction from the hills and the sea...
        Romantic Getaways l Honeymoon Destinations

Like Our Face book Page : Best Romantic Getaways

Comment

I recommend you to Spend you summer vacation in Pakistan.It have a lots of places to enjoying the summer vacation there (such as Naraan vallay,K2, Himalaya mountain,Etc ). I hope you will really enjoyed.Thanks Regard
          ticket to pakistan

Comment

I will suggest to India.
            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Paris, Spain or Hawaii...
              Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Bangkok, a beautiful place to visit, and it has a relaxed atmosphere. The best places to visit in Bangkok: Grand Palace, shaofraia Zhao, canals and Royal City Avenue, Golden Mount and Jim Thompson House more. I am very happy to go there.
                Time Square Hotel

Comment

Have you ever think of Vietnam when making plan for your summer holiday?

Vietnam located in the Indochina region. It own a big amount of tourism attractions. Telling to Vietnam in tourism aspect, tourists can't miss Halong bay - an World Natural Heritage Site which welcomes thousands of domestic and foreign tourists as well each year. Except from Halong bay in the North of Vietnam, there are others beauty spots in the Central and the South of Vietnam.

It's great!
                  vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

I think the best place to spend summer is southern California. It's amazingly Beautiful specially the beaches. Some places in the southern states are beautiful too. Specially in the summertime. I think the worst place to spend summer is on the east coast...

Comment

There are many beautiful places available in this world for spending vacation in a better way. According to me, Island is the best holiday destination for enjoying family tour to the fullest.

Comment

I like journey and I am always going to for travelling in my summer vacation. According to me Capri in Italy, Hamptons, Greek Islands, London, Montreal, National Parks, New England, Russia, Scandinavia, Upper Peninsula, Michigan and so many other places. From these places London is my most favourite place to visit in Summer.
                        Barracuda Resort

Comment

I like places with a history to feel and tell. I've found the family that owns the edifice useful and nice.
                          Golf Vacations Scotland

Comment

Home is the best place to spend the summer.

Comment

Maldives is the best place for spend your summer holidays with luxury and adventures activities.
                              Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Comment

according to my opinion haridwar is the best place to you spend your time because It's the place where the river The Ganga descends to the plain. This is why the place has been a ever-refereshing mustic venue for the purification of the mind, body and soul.
                                Affordable Budget Hotel Booking in Haridwar from Midtownhotel

Comment

Working...
                                X