No announcement yet.

Favourite Vacation Spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite vacation spot is Orange Beach, Alabama. Alabama is the best and beautiful place for visiting.
    Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Me and my friend are planning to visit London again in next month. London is a my favorite vacation city. A few years ago i visited there and it was a great experience for me. I really enjoyed the different London's attractions. Guys! I suggest you will to go there.

Comment

Very nice to hear this. . If i am talking about m,y favourite international vacation spot i would say Hong Kong ..The best & beautiful destination ever to visit for many days ..
        Orange Beach Resort

Comment

There is no doubt Hong Kong is such an amazing destination on the map of the world. I have visited this destination few time ago with my girlfriend and have a great experience there. It is a fun land and rushed with lot's of attraction. Which appeals me a blot. Anyway which attraction is your favorite there?

Comment

Hong Kong is also my best destination fo travelling and spends holidays point of view. I want to go there, again and again, for having fun with my close friend and also included my college fellows. What's your favourite attraction in Hong Kong? Must share with me. I will wait for your replies.

Comment

Many nice places are shared by everyone. I would also like to visit such amazing spots. I have visited Montgomery and can say it is a wonderful place. I liked the city is exploring and gaining interests in sports activities at such beautiful place.

Comment

USA offers a lot of most beautiful and luxury destinations to enjoy holidays. In my point of view Daytona Beach is a best place to enjoy holiday with family and friends. I have been there before my la to grand canyon tours only twice time in my life to enjoy holidays and have really awesome time there. I think you should go there once in your life. I am sure you will have really amazing time there. I will suggest you must take your camera with you. I hope you will came back with a lot of pleasant memories.

Comment

Working...
                X