No announcement yet.

What is this magnificent destination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bianca_dee...! I really like to shared your beautiful image which look very attractive. It is a most famous holiday destinations around the world. I have been there about few months ago with my whole family during my vocations. The large number of visitors go there each year with family and kids and spent their holidays. It is a great place for all kind of visitors. I think you should go there once if you like to see natural spots.

Comment

Well jack! Your shared experience is really useful for me as well as it would be for others. Here I am going to share some magnificent destinations name:
      Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
      Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong
      Blue Caves, Zakynthos Island, Greece
      Benteng Chittorgarh, India
      The Gardens at Marqueyssac, Vézac, France
      I hope you will like share my information.

Comment

Alabama........ I really like your beautiful image which look very attractive. It is a most famous holiday destinations around the world. I have been there about few months ago with my whole family during my vocations. The large number of visitors go there each year with family and kids and spent their holidays. It is a great place for all kind of visitors. I think you should go there once if you like to see.
        Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Well guys! orange beach Alabama is a nice destination in the world . I have been there many times and always have a great experience there because this destination always provide me a chance to explored there something new and this feeling is always remarkable for me. I need some suggestions about Christmas celebrations. Actually, it is my one of favorite festival and I want to make it memorable for me and my girl friend. Would you like to suggest me something about it?

Comment

It's such a nice and great place. According to me, It is in Florida. Thanks to share this amazing picture.
            panama city beach resort

Comment

I agree with you paulomar. The above members of this community share really nice photos. Florida is a nice destination. I have explored this destination before my 3 day bus tour from boston. This tour is the best tour of my life. Every year large numbers of travelers explore this destination. I think this is a perfect place for enjoyment.

Comment

Florida is a nice destination. I have visited this destination few time ago with my friends and have a great experience there. Anyway, I want to know a little about your tour. Now these days I am free from me all kinds of activities and tours. Would you like to share some names of attractions that you have explored during your tour?

Comment

Yeah, sure. I am going to share with you those attractions names which I have explored there during my tour.
                  Walt Disney World  
                  SeaWorld Orlando
                  Epcot
                  Salvador Dalí Museum
                  Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden

Comment

I am a traveler and also a history and nature lover. I would like to explore these kinds of destination all over the world. During my journey I have visited these Salvador Dalí Museum, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden destination in Florida and have a great time there. I want to know which destination will you choose visit again.

Comment

Hery, You have shared really great names of attractions. I like all of them and must say these are totally new kinds of places for me. I never heard about all of them and being a traveler, I would like to explore it in the next month with my family. The names are attract my attention and force to come here as soon as possible. Well Hery, I want to see some images of Salvador Dalí Museum. I will first visit this Museum. I hope you will reply me soon.

Comment

I am glad ti know that you will explore these places in next month. In your post you say that you want to see the some images of Salvador Dalí Museum. So Here I am going to share with you some images of this museum.

I hope so you like my share images.

Comment

Wow!! jesse12 you have shared nice photos of Salvador Dalí Museum. After reading your post, I can assume that you have great experience on this destination. I have also visited this place and have a good fun time there. Sami321, I hope you will also enjoyed there a lot like us and I am curious to know about your experience after visiting this museum. Would you like to share with all of us?

Comment

The Salvador Dalí Museum is a really nice attraction in Florida. Many travelling lovers to visit there when they visit in Florida. I have the plan to visit there since seeing its collection of Dalí's works. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life.

Comment

Hery! I am glad to know that you have liked my share images. I also keen to hare the Sami321 experience of this museum. I am sure Sami visits this museum soon. and after coming back from his tour, he must share his tour experience with all the members. By the way, Which is a next place which you will explore in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X