No announcement yet.

Why do you love the city you live in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Cape Town. I like it because of the sun, and because itīs not humid. I also like the palm trees and the Ha-de-has. These are the most beautiful-sounding birds in the world. Honestly, I have never heard anything like it before moving here. They are not very attractive to look at, but that sound is really something else. Itīs kind of like the oboe is in classical music - haunting, clear, and smooth. You can hear it faintly in the background in some adverts, as many advertisements are shot in Cape Town.
    Sami at
    Visa South Africa

Comment

Answer of this question is very difficult but i love my home town. I have no some specific reason to tell why i love my city or home town?. But i know only that it is a good city where i am live. Where i am live, it is a small town like a village. My emotions, my feelings, my history is connected with it and there are live good peoples, clean atmosphere. Like these many reason to say i love my city where i am live.
      people finder

Comment

Cox people here are so much fun & interesting!

Comment

Because I also have wonderful food and movies. Even though every movie is even more predictable then the one you saw before you still enjoy going with our friends. i just love my city.
          Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

I never thought I'd be a fan of living in a big city, but over time and two apartments later, Pittsburgh has definitely grown on me. It may not necessarily be considered a tourist hot spot, but Pittsburgh gets its fair share of visitors from those passing through, business travelers, the massive college and sports community, and those seeking to be apart of it's rising movie scene.
            65 travel insurance

Comment

I live in Capital of Pakistan, means in Islamabad. I love to live in Islamabad because it is loaded with natural and artificial beauty. Every facility of life is available in Islamabad, In summer if you want to visit some hilly areas then you can easily move from Islamabad because it is the base camp for northern areas of Pakistan. If you want to stay in Islamabad and searching for best hotels in Islamabad then you can easily get hotels in Islamabad with nice comfort and all facilities.
              hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

There are many places available in USA for traveling so far i like to go for Chicago because it is most beautiful city of USA. There are great art institutes available and natural beauty is also remarkable.
                Rajputana | The Rajputana | Rajputana

Comment

Really?

I used to viisit Hearst Castle Califonia, Overseas Highway Florida are also very beautiful.
                  vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Hawaii is my favorite one travel destination of the world. It has plenty memorizing beaches and islands among the visitors. I visited there many times of my life with my family and friends. I explore a lot of numerous beaches of there and had great fun there. I enjoyed there different activities like scuba diving, swimming, boating, trekking, gold surfing, and mountains hiking. It is a most famous tourist destination of USA. It is an ideal destination for all kind of visitors.

Comment

I live in Orange Beach,Alabama. I love this place because it has a beautiful beach and it is the best destination for vacation.
                      Orange Beach Resort

Comment

I love to live in Washington, DC. Because the people of this city are nice. The government of this city provided many jobs. Many people come in DC for a job. There are lots of attractions which the citizen and the tourists visited freely. I visited DC and spent great time there. In this country, there are top 10 worst traffic cities. The lifestyle of this city is good.

Comment

I live in Florida and love to stay there because there are many places to visit and has beautiful beaches. The lifestyle of this place is good.
                          panama city beach resort

Comment

Working...
                          X