This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody,

I am very happy because having chance to share interesting tourism knowledge with all of you.

Thanks a lot

Good luck!
    vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

EGYPT OASES

El- kharga

The Kharga Oasis must be one of the most beautiful places in the world, especially at sunset; everything you see at this “green island in the middle of a yellow ocean of sand”, is natural! Whether you are sleeping under the stars, or just relaxing between the high palm-trees, you will find a feeling of integration with the environment. The first time I saw the El-Kharga Oasis, a bright light came to my eyes and I could not overcome the emotion, even I wondered “what better place to go than El-Kharga Oasis?

The Kharga Oasis was an important transit point for the desert caravans since the period of the 12th dynasty (1786 BC – 1665 BC). This was a transition period in the Egyptian history when the Hyksos had control over Northern Egypt and the Pharos ruled over Southern Egypt and the Nubia.
      The Kharga Oasis was always considered the Southern and Western Gate of Egypt. It connected Egypt to Southern Africa through the forty days road.

Tour operator bassam omr

Comment

Welcome to tourismzone.com forums

Hi everyone, I am Amazing Asia. it's very interesting.it can find most thing related with travel ut here. Thanks for sharing this website for related to travel. I am very intersted travel to different places.
        Malaysia Holiday Packages

Comment

There are many hotels which provides entire entertainment with all the facilities as well as these multiple hospitality hotels which are perfect for vacation near the Manchester city are helping their customers to provide various taxi hiring services.

Comment

Hi , i am the travel fans. There are at least 2 travel plans each year in my schedule. I so enjoy the time when start to select the place to where. Expecting get good fun information from here. Love u!

Comment

I love traveling and exploring the world.
              Visa to Uzbekistan
              Tours to Uzbekistan

Comment

Thank, it's really an interesting platform for share the valuable information about Travelling.
                Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

Thanks for making this sites for tour and travel discussion...

Comment

Attendees spend a large part of the day involved in The Property Game, where they buy fictitious properties. Whitton applies capital growth rates as high as 36 per cent to create equity in everyone's portfolio so they can buy more properties.
                    Positive Realestate

Comment

hi
                      welcome to this forum site, it is best site give for better information about anything. you can found lots of information about your question and find out many answers.

Comment

if you want India tour, you can see many beautiful places in India some of the following
                        1. taaj mahal
                        2. goa beache
                        3. kashmir
                        4. bhopal lake
                        and many more..................................

Comment

Hello everyone, I am the new member of this forum and I love travelling and searching new places.
                          korean mobile-smsilence attack
                          Windows security
                          symantec endpoint protection

Comment

Hello everyone, I am the new member of this forum and I love travelling and searching new places.
                            korean mobile-smsilence attack
                            Windows security
                            symantec endpoint protection

Comment

thanks for making this website it helps us allot about different places where we should go or not .
                              kitchen interior in your
                              home buy leather sofas
                              in your budget

Comment

hello to everyone...we waiting for you in greece...come to paros for nice holidays
                                http://http://www.apartmentsparos.gr...os-greece.html

Comment

Working...
                                X