Which country makes the best beers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krity22 View Post
    singapur and india makes the best quality of bear.

What's the name of the beer produced in Singapore?
    Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

I think that the beer which is made by France is the best one.

Comment

I like Singha Beer. Of course, it comes from Thailand
        -------------------------------------------------
        " Thailand Hotel Bookings "

Comment

This all depends on if you include microbreweries. Many commercial beers are over-processed and bitter, no matter which country they come from. I've had some great beers from all around the US and Europe. Some are superb. Some are genuine piss water. Most beers from the U.K. are piss water or bitter sludge, come to think of it.

I vote Germany!

Comment

Vietnam actually has some really solid brews, especially the fresh beer also known as Bia Hoi served on the streets of Hanoi for about 12 cents a glass. It's brewed that day with no preservatives and is done in a pilsner style fresh and tasty and high in alcho!. You literally sit on the street corner or even in the street and an old lady will keep refilling your glass.
            Cheap Airfare

Comment

Whether its an icy lager by the waterway, an after-work biting in an occupied London bar, or a cream brew in a pub loaded with cowhide wingbacks, drinking brewskie is as quintessentially English as a cuppa. Its Irish neighbors have made hefty their own, however English doorman, named for the eighteenth century London Thames doormen who cherished it, was the first dim brewskie.
              Get premium Airport Transfers cars services at best rates in London.

Comment

Germany is at number one position in making of beers.
                gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Germany is at number one position in making world class beers.
                  Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

Ekim After Battle Pale (Australia) My favorite of all.

Comment

Working...
                    X