• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vacation in Peru

---
    more

[picturesque alleys and gaze........ continue to [Url Removed]
    Last edited by MSG01; 04-07-2008, 05:52 AM.

It was wonderful to read about vacation trip in Peru. I had also been there and really enjoyed the sightseeing. It have lots of wonderful museums, national parks and landmarks. Trekking is one of the most famous activity to do there.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Peru is the best best country of south America. I visited there before 2 day tour new york to niagara falls about few years ago in summer holidays. I stay there for four days. I saw some adventures places there. Many visitors go there every year. so I suggest you should go there once.

Comment

You are right Jack. Peru is a nice country to explore in South America, I also visited there about three months ago with my uncle. It offers countless incredible places for visitors. I saw there lots of nature and historical places there. The Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Walls of Lima are my favorite places there. I want to ask you, have visited during the tour?

Comment

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Peru. I really like this and have to make a visit at there before my Thousand Island bus tour with my brother and have there a real goof and a nice time.I really like to make a visit at there again in my life for having fun.

Comment

Machu Picchu is my best attraction in the country of Peru. I will try to go there once again in my future life for having fun but this time WI ill try to go with my uncle because in last year when I was visited theer that time I had visited there with my friends. I hope so I Will good time spend theer and enjoy my free time there on its attraction of Machu Picchu. Whats your personal experience of Machu Picchu?

Comment

tomammi, I have no idea about the Machu Picchu. It is a new kind of attractions for me in this country. After reading your post, I can see that you had spent a great time here. It is a good thing for me. I want to see some images of this place. I am sure you captured them during the tour. Have you any images of it?

Comment

Peru is a most wondeful and and really interesting city for travelling point of view that us situated in South America. It is a home of most fabulous and captivating attractions which grab attentions of visitors from throughout the world. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also visited there for having enjoyment. In my point of view it is an ideal place for for all kind of visitors. I will love to explore this beautiful country agian and again in my future life.

Comment

Peru is a well known holiday destination of the world where a lot of visitors come here annually with family and friends and enjoyed their holidays. I also spent such a nice time there with my whole friends during my last winter vacations. We all had lots of fun there. In my point of view it is a perfect place to enjoy family holidays. Anyone have you ever been there if yes then how was you personal experience?

Comment

Working...
                  X