Do you want to travel to Peru??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to travel to Peru??

Hello my friends. I“m a peruvian who loves his country, my aim is to promote the inbound tourism in Peru, always taking care of the nature that sorround us. I“m giving you some information in order to plan your next travel.

Peru is South America 's third largest country, covering 1,285,215 sq. km., and can be divided into three distinct geographic regions. The best known of these is the central high sierra of the Andes , with its massive peaks, steep canyons, and extraordinary pre Columbian archaeological sites. The Andes are still one of the world's most unstable mountain ranges, with frequent earthquakes, landslides, and flash floods. Despite such instability, the Andes are also the site of the most fascinating pre-Columbian cities of South America-like the great city of the clouds, Machu Picchu .

The Andes are by no means the only region to visit in Peru . Also of great interest is Peru 's narrow, lowland coastal region, a northern extension of the Atacama Desert . Although the Atacama is generally known as the most arid region on the planet, the climate along Peru 's shores is made cooler and less dry by La Garuła , a dense fog created by the collision of the frigid waters of the Humboldt Current with the heated sands of the Atacama. Lima , Trujillo , and Chiclayo , three of Peru 's major population centres, are located along this coastal desert.

Perhaps no other country has more to offer the visitor than Peru : panoramic mountain ranges, vast deserts, beautiful beaches and tropical jungle. All this combined with a rich historical and archaeological past and enduring indigenous cultures.

“KMC tours and travels to Peru” kmc-tours.com is a travel agency that gives touristic services in all Peruvian destinies. If you have any question about traveling to Peru we will be here to help you without any commitment. It will be a pleasure for us to help you organizing your trip to Peru, an even more, to receive you here.

mauri19800@hotmail.com
    Mauricio Sala
    KMC Tours & Travels to Peru
    Lima-Peru

Good informations!

I've been in Peru for the last 11 months and I love it!

For those interested, more information is available about this beautiful country! Lima vacations and all other major destinations, attractions...

Cuidate!
    Travel Directory | Dedicated SEO consultant

Comment

BTW, anybody been to a Shaman in Peru?? :-)
      Travel Directory | Dedicated SEO consultant

Comment

I am also living in Peru since march

Peru is wonderful country. I can not explain in full words all the marvelous experiences I have had visiting the mysiterious places, the magnificency of the ancient cultures archeological site. Machu Picchu is one of the seven modern marvels of the world and it is for real. You feel something special in there.
        I live in Miraflores, a nice district by the ocean, in a enchanting apartment very inexpensive. My budget is limited, so this was a very nice alternativa I want to share with you. Just search for these keys words: mirafloresapt, charmingapt and enchantingapt. I visited many, many other apartments, but these are what I was looking for.
        My trips have been to Huaraz, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, mancora beach along with the typical of Cusco, Arequipa and Puno.
        I have to return to home soon but I am sure I will not find another country like this. Always will be in my best memories.

Comment

Well, i wanna travel to Peru. Lot of my friends there. it's very nic country. there are so many beachs. Lima is most beautifull place to see. i hope i will be there one time

Comment

Originally posted by jenasmith View Post
            Well, i wanna travel to Peru. Lot of my friends there. it's very nic country. there are so many beachs. Lima is most beautifull place to see. i hope i will be there one time
            Well I'm the same. The last time when I travel to Lima I use this guide and I'm glad to tell, that there is much useful info for people, which wants to travel to Peru.
            Finally I want to say one more thing - go to Peru, you don't be sorry.
            The rural eco-friendly house in practice: nature, economic

Comment

Peru is a wonderful place to travel and enjoy your vacations. It is a country that is blessed with varying landscapes of astounding beauty. Trekking or hiking, the Inca Trail is among the top things to do in Peru.
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I like to visit Peru attractions. It is the most popular country of South America. It is a home of the Amazon rainforest, beautiful mountains, theme parks, Islands and a lot of attractions. Sacred Valley is the major attraction of Peru and promising one among the visitors. So I suggest you should go there once and you can have great fun there like trekking, hiking, rafting and mountain backing. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Make a plan to enjoy new york trip to niagara falls with your family for unforgettable memories.

Comment

Peru is a most wonderful and lovely destination for travelling. There are many most incredible and captivating attractions to have fun among the visitors. I realy like to see its adventures places. I have been there many of the time tiems some time with my family and some time with my friends and every time had lots of fun there. Thousands of visitors go there each year with family and kids and enjoyed incredible beauty of this amazing place.
                  Last edited by Darian; 08-18-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Well guys all of your posts exciting me a lot to take a tour of Peru country once again. I would like to visit this country after mine exams when i will be totally free and then will visit all its famous places once again. Now you tell me something about the shopping places of this country which are newly op[end here?

Comment

Peru is a most exciting and lovely destination for visit that as tourism point of view. It is a filled with outstanding attractions which are the best for having fun. I also visited there and I explored its numerous places for having enjoyment. I have captured a lot of images there. If you have a plan to go there then I will love to say that you must explore its most fabulous fun places and make there journey more memorable.

Comment

Working...
                      X