Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels

I visited Peru last year before east coast tours from new york with my nephews. They are really enjoyed there and mostly like the service of hotels. The Peru hotels are good, Clean, best atmosphere, friendly staff and offers good opportunities of their customers. Here I want to share a few names of famous hotels there:
    1- Sol & Luna Lodge & Spa Urubamba, Peru
    2- Country Club Lima Hotel
    3- Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Urubamba, Peru
    4- Aranwa Sacred Valley
    5- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Cusco, Peru
    6- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado

I visited Peru last year with my friends. They all really enjoy there and mostly like the services of hotels. The Peru hotels are very good clean. Friendly Staff and offered good opportunities of their customers. These are awesome hotels of Peru, Country Club Lima Hotel, Tambo Del Inka, Aranwa Sacred Valley, Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Cusco, Peru, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado. Many tourists come there and enjoy their holidays.

Comment

Really good to know about the names of hotels in Peru. oI really like this and like to say that I have stayed at Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado for two days with my brother and have there a really good and nice time at there. I would;d like to prefer this hotel to all traveler for staying while having a tour to Peru
      Have ever take bus tour to Thousand Island???

Comment

Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is a really best accommodation in the destination of Peru, It is famous and best 5 star hotel in Peru, Many travelling lovers have a plan to go Peru and enjoy its hiking trails and best attractions which are able for travelling and exploring point of view. I will try to go there after finishing my bus tour from new york to quebec city.

Comment

I agree with you tomammi. No doubt that Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is truly great nd wonderful place for staying. The travelers can Comfortable staying there. I am sure your post and my shared information will be helpful for those who will go there in the future. What do you say about it dude?

Comment

In my point of view Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is a really nice and lovely places to have stay in Peru. It is famous for its excellent services. I also spent really awesome time there with my friends during my journey. It offers a wide rage of well furnished rooms where you can comfortable stay with family and kids. If you want to go peru then I will suggest you must stay at this hotel. I ma sure you will have really great time there as well as other visitors.

west coast vacation packages offer best services to enjoy holidays with family and friends

Comment

Working...
            X