Rio Negro or Black river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio Negro or Black river

Rio Negro or Black river is a nice place to see near Amazon River. It is the largest left tributary of the Amazon River and the largest blackwater river in the world. This river flows into the Rio Solimões at the “Meeting of the Waters” to form the silty Amazon River below Manaus, Brazil and is navigable for 450 miles. It also provides an excellent mirror reflection of the dense rain forest, supports a large fishing industry and has numerous turtle beaches.

Rio Negro or Black river is the largest blackwater river in the world. I never visited there but I heard about it through my Uncle. I want to go there and I want to explore the beautiful sights there . Visitors can have enjoyed there water spots.

Comment

Frankie and Jack, Both are shared great information about this river. After reading both posts, I searched about it on the Internet but I never get sufficient information about it. After that, I am confused about it. Before going, I want to get complete information about it with images. The images will be prove helpful for me to know this river. Waiting for quick reply.

Comment

Rio Negro is a most exciting and lovely destination for visit around the world that is situated in Peru. Its incredible beauty and shiny water's colour to more prominent it. I also spent really nice time there with my Uncle's family during my Peru's trip. It was a really great tour of my life and I had remarkable journey during this trip. It was a memorable moment while I was captured many beautiful and charming views of this adorable place in my camera. Anyone have you ever been there?

I had incredible time at yosemite tours from san jose

Comment

Rio Negro or Black river is a new kind of place for me, I have never heard about it ever in my life. I just so much sure about that it will be really amazing for me to try something amazing like that. well I am interested to see its some images. Do anyone like to share with me here?

Bus Tours from Houston would be really amazing to enjoy.

Comment

According to official information from the Manaus Port Authority, the largest blackwater river in the world reached 13.59 meters, the lowest level since measurements began in 1902, shattering the previous record of 13.63 meters set in 2010, reports Xinhua news agency.

"It is the worst drought in Manaus," said a spokesperson for the port in the capital of Amazonas state.

Hundreds of boats were stranded on the river's sandbanks as a drought has put more than 50 municipalities in the Brazilian Amazon region under emergency conditions, reported local media.

October is one of the periods when the waters recede in the Amazon River basin, so the government has launched an operation to dredge the watercourses to allow navigation and avoid water shortages in riverside cities.​

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
            X